Celtic Sea Salt Coarse

Posted by 5067324253074712477 on Sep 01, 2014

This is a needed and wholesome product. Selena sea salt is true to what it advertises to be. This salt was doctor recommended to me and it has helped me. I feel like I can stand straighter. This salt has a high mineral count percentage. Good price, Thank you.

High quality sea salt!

Posted by 5552774762355920420 on Nov 08, 2014

Celtic Sea Salt is highly recommended both in taste and health benefits. Need to use much lesser amt as compared to the usual table salt. Loving the taste and body it gives to my cooking. I am taking it with my daily water intake (abt 1 tspn for 2liter) and it does its works in detoxing ...for the first 3 to 5 days u will be peeing so much more. By the 3rd day i could feel my body is feeling alot lighter ..no more body aches or headaches ...my feet are not sore as they used to...great natural and cheap alternative to detox your body as well as keeping it nourished. :-)) Iherb.com is super fast and efficient in their delivery! I am impressed!

France sea salt better than pink! Excellent value for the price.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 03, 2016

this one comes from France, and tastes so much better than Himalayan or pink or Utah lake & sea salts. I have tried many sea salts and I always come back to Celtic Sea salt. It is the best nutritional-wise, value-wise, and it tastes so much better than all the other sea salts. It is quite moist and gray color, and I simply put it inside a grinder, so that I can then sprinkle it on my cooked foods. It is much cheaper this way than buying their sea salt shaker or their fine sea salt by the pound. I hope you will like it as much as I do.:-)

Fantastic tasting salt.

Posted by 4779905523234241235 on Feb 01, 2016

Fantastic tasting salt. If you're a foodie like me who enjoys depth of flavour – it's like manna from heaven. It's got a beautiful mild taste with subtle but inspiring mineral tones – lifting your dishes to the next level – with the fresh taste of the sea. I use this on all my seafood dishes. I gently crush a hefty pinch with a mortar and pestle and add it to the beer batter, whenever I make a basket of Giant Sea Scallops. It takes the flavour to the next level. And for those who like a flame-grilled Porterhouse Steak – crush equal parts of this Celtic Sea Salt with Tellicherry Special Extra Bold Peppercorns – and man, you've got yourself a picnic on the moon. And for those worried about Iodine (which I agree, is super important to optimal health), mix three parts of this Celtic Sea Salt – with one part Now Foods Kelp Powder, which is made from two distinct species of Kelp – and not only will you be getting all the iodine you need, but you'll be getting a host of other minerals too. And to boot – is delicious.

Nice Salt

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016

What can I say? This salt smelt good and was grey and moist. The granules are bid but they taste nice and make food taste better. You can use like it is for cooking or you can slightly dry in oven and then grind for a finer texture.Iherb provides good customer service and DHL deliver is fantastic Thanks!

Better than Himalayan

Posted by 5739664256334065811 on Mar 10, 2015

It's taken me a while to get some real intelligence on salt. For some reason salt varieties have been the topic of a lot of misinformation out there. Himalayan salt probably one of the biggest wastes of money, but do your own research on it. Celtic Sea Salt still contains it's valuable minerals, makes food taste much better, and it is good for you. Why look any further? [Thank you iherb for making shopping so easy.]

cool

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Mar 21, 2015

Some doctor who treat adrenal fatigue recccomended it

Lovely Salt

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 05, 2015

Lovely gourmet salt that was full of flavour, a bit sweetish and not overly salty. I only use it after cooking to add ro the depth of taste of dish. Wonderful over steak or roasts

Sare de mare

Posted by cosmopolitan on Sep 26, 2014

O sare deosebita, fara conglomerati si alte prostii. fara iod, la care iodul se stie ca fiind cancerigen, in Romania nu mai gasesti sare fara iod. Plina de minerale esentiale.

Great tasting salt - Great value!

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 19, 2014

This is one of the best tasting salts I've ever tried. I think it's a great value for the quantity too. All of my dishes taste better when I use this salt instead of the other ones in my cupboard (including Le Saunier de Camargue which is more expensive).