great

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jan 24, 2012

that and Himalayan salt are the best!

Celtic sea salt

Posted by maryfran444 on Jul 12, 2012

This is a very coarse salt and I wish it was a little bit more finely ground. But, I knew that when I ordered it. I will try putting it in my coffee grinder to make the consistency more compatible with food use. However, it is great for margaritas as it stays on the rim of a glass and has a great taste. The taste is similar to regular table salt with a unique, rather nice taste that I cannot define. I researched the benefits of unrefined mineral salt before I ordered and the results were pleasing and convinced me that I am improving my health with this change. I am making no health claims, just doing what I believe to be the best for myself. Each person should do their research and consult with their physicians when they deem it necessary. I will buy this again.

France sea salt better than pink! Excellent value for the price.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 03, 2016

this one comes from France, and tastes so much better than Himalayan or pink or Utah lake & sea salts. I have tried many sea salts and I always come back to Celtic Sea salt. It is the best nutritional-wise, value-wise, and it tastes so much better than all the other sea salts. It is quite moist and gray color, and I simply put it inside a grinder, so that I can then sprinkle it on my cooked foods. It is much cheaper this way than buying their sea salt shaker or their fine sea salt by the pound. I hope you will like it as much as I do.:-)

Fantastic tasting salt.

Posted by 4779905523234241235 on Feb 01, 2016

Fantastic tasting salt. If you're a foodie like me who enjoys depth of flavour – it's like manna from heaven. It's got a beautiful mild taste with subtle but inspiring mineral tones – lifting your dishes to the next level – with the fresh taste of the sea. I use this on all my seafood dishes. I gently crush a hefty pinch with a mortar and pestle and add it to the beer batter, whenever I make a basket of Giant Sea Scallops. It takes the flavour to the next level. And for those who like a flame-grilled Porterhouse Steak – crush equal parts of this Celtic Sea Salt with Tellicherry Special Extra Bold Peppercorns – and man, you've got yourself a picnic on the moon. And for those worried about Iodine (which I agree, is super important to optimal health), mix three parts of this Celtic Sea Salt – with one part Now Foods Kelp Powder, which is made from two distinct species of Kelp – and not only will you be getting all the iodine you need, but you'll be getting a host of other minerals too. And to boot – is delicious.

Nice Salt

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016

What can I say? This salt smelt good and was grey and moist. The granules are bid but they taste nice and make food taste better. You can use like it is for cooking or you can slightly dry in oven and then grind for a finer texture.Iherb provides good customer service and DHL deliver is fantastic Thanks!

Great Tasting Salt Plus!

Posted by 5441439757700425153 on Aug 11, 2016

This Celtic Sea Salt tastes really good plus it's not too salty. It's very different. It's moist and in larger chunks that don't mix on dry food unless you grind it. But it's actually a treat to crunch into even though it doesn't mix. It does dissolve in liquid so that is not a problem. And it really seems to have a great balance of minerals. I've been using the himalayan pink salt for years. This Celtic salt was a surprise and very enjoyable. It was recommended to my husband by our Chiropractor. Janis Ihrig

I don't use anything else anymore.

Posted by 5403187370840233587 on Mar 18, 2014

Really tasty (if you like sea food). Almost even tastes like it's good for you. I use it to cook with, add to water for electrolytes, grind on food, add to herbal ointments. Stays damp and doesn't cake. Nothing in it but salt. You do need a grinder - get one of the ones here. Great stuff -- I don't use anything else anymore.

Really has flavour

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Apr 05, 2014

This salt really doesn't just taste like any normal salt, or even other white sea salts - it is so delicious, I sometimes eat a bit straight just for the taste! I also use a pinch on salads with olive oil, and also on fresh mozzarella and tomato.

Will be buying again from Iherb

Posted by Reviewer1742929 on Mar 09, 2012

Entire family loves their new salt. Will buy again...

Good, fine healthy salt

Posted by juliem on Feb 18, 2013

A perfect, tasty and healthier alternative to table and cooking salt (which now taste positively nasty after a few years of using only grey celtic salt!). This is all I ever use. It is a wetter salt so a good, non-metal container is best for storage. It's delicious sprinkled on my summer tomatoes with toast.