Celtic Sea Salt Coarse

Posted by 5067324253074712477 on Sep 01, 2014

This is a needed and wholesome product. Selena sea salt is true to what it advertises to be. This salt was doctor recommended to me and it has helped me. I feel like I can stand straighter. This salt has a high mineral count percentage. Good price, Thank you.

High quality sea salt!

Posted by 5552774762355920420 on Nov 08, 2014

Celtic Sea Salt is highly recommended both in taste and health benefits. Need to use much lesser amt as compared to the usual table salt. Loving the taste and body it gives to my cooking. I am taking it with my daily water intake (abt 1 tspn for 2liter) and it does its works in detoxing ...for the first 3 to 5 days u will be peeing so much more. By the 3rd day i could feel my body is feeling alot lighter ..no more body aches or headaches ...my feet are not sore as they used to...great natural and cheap alternative to detox your body as well as keeping it nourished. :-)) Iherb.com is super fast and efficient in their delivery! I am impressed!

Better than Himalayan

Posted by 5739664256334065811 on Mar 10, 2015

It's taken me a while to get some real intelligence on salt. For some reason salt varieties have been the topic of a lot of misinformation out there. Himalayan salt probably one of the biggest wastes of money, but do your own research on it. Celtic Sea Salt still contains it's valuable minerals, makes food taste much better, and it is good for you. Why look any further? [Thank you iherb for making shopping so easy.]

Lovely Salt

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 05, 2015

Lovely gourmet salt that was full of flavour, a bit sweetish and not overly salty. I only use it after cooking to add ro the depth of taste of dish. Wonderful over steak or roasts

cool

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Mar 21, 2015

Some doctor who treat adrenal fatigue recccomended it

Sare de mare

Posted by cosmopolitan on Sep 26, 2014

O sare deosebita, fara conglomerati si alte prostii. fara iod, la care iodul se stie ca fiind cancerigen, in Romania nu mai gasesti sare fara iod. Plina de minerale esentiale.

Great tasting salt - Great value!

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 19, 2014

This is one of the best tasting salts I've ever tried. I think it's a great value for the quantity too. All of my dishes taste better when I use this salt instead of the other ones in my cupboard (including Le Saunier de Camargue which is more expensive).

Will be buying again from Iherb

Posted by Reviewer1742929 on Mar 09, 2012

Entire family loves their new salt. Will buy again...

Good, fine healthy salt

Posted by juliem on Feb 18, 2013

A perfect, tasty and healthier alternative to table and cooking salt (which now taste positively nasty after a few years of using only grey celtic salt!). This is all I ever use. It is a wetter salt so a good, non-metal container is best for storage. It's delicious sprinkled on my summer tomatoes with toast.

I don't use anything else anymore.

Posted by 5403187370840233587 on Mar 18, 2014

Really tasty (if you like sea food). Almost even tastes like it's good for you. I use it to cook with, add to water for electrolytes, grind on food, add to herbal ointments. Stays damp and doesn't cake. Nothing in it but salt. You do need a grinder - get one of the ones here. Great stuff -- I don't use anything else anymore.