Convenient, practical and great taste

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 02, 2014

I sent this to a friend and she loved it. Myself, I prefer Celtic sea salt to the others in both taste and health benefits. I think the pink Himalaya one is often touted as best but, for me, truly does not compare to this one. Everyone is different; I believe nature put the main nutrients needed by a particular people in their native foods found in their native lands of origin. I'm not a fan of exotic cuisines and they do say to eat locally grown foods for a reason. As a native European, this is the best salt for me. You might find that once you try this one, you never want to switch back.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013

Very good salt and very good grinder - reutilisable!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1861424 on Jul 12, 2012

This is my first experience with using sea salt. I'm impressed. seems to take so little.

Very workable for the Celtic Sea Salt

Posted by 5441439757700425153 on Aug 11, 2016

It's handy when you want to grind the Celtic Sea Salt onto your foods. Otherwise you get bigger chunks. It's re-fillable as well. I bought the bag of salt and then added this. Great - I'm fixed now and really getting more from my salt.

A griner that works!

Posted by 5469676119438497644 on Oct 20, 2014

Highly recommend this natural sea salt as finally all our fish dishes taste real good now. Small grinder works, good for many refills as coarse packet cheaper than the fine one.

Very good salt, reusable grinder

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014

A very good sea salt: a little is enough and its grinder is easily refillable and small enough to keep at the office. You can even clean the grinder with water. I only wish its cap would be attached to the rest of the grinder so you don't risk dropping it.

I don't know what you mean by 'Title' ?

Posted by 5201131167507429919 on May 27, 2015

My comments for this are the same as product CS-10008 above except: 1. Grinder does not specifically say that product is unrefined - could you please clarify ? 2. Product is too small because of the size of the grinder but at least I can now use the grinder to grind up product CS-10008.

Great tasting salt

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Sep 01, 2012

Noticed the difference from using regular table salt. I'm so spoiled now I don't want to use any other salt.

Must have - this makes the salt usable! Love that it available!

Posted by 4700982079913000751 on Jun 15, 2012

Table salt is bad for us - moving to the medicinal properties available in celtic salt will remedy a lot of ailments - do some research and learn how you can benefit from it natural built in goodness!

Love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2660572 on Jul 24, 2012

This is the best salt I have ever tried so far, most important its all natural and unrefined. Will buy more, thanks

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »