I don't know what you mean by 'Title' ?

Posted by 5201131167507429919 on May 27, 2015

My comments for this are the same as product CS-10008 above except: 1. Grinder does not specifically say that product is unrefined - could you please clarify ? 2. Product is too small because of the size of the grinder but at least I can now use the grinder to grind up product CS-10008.

Loose cover cap

Posted by 5739664256334065811 on Mar 10, 2015

This is an excellent salt. However the cap that fits into the top of the grinder was way too loose on the one I received. If you are taking this on the road, then you will need some tape to keep it from popping open. Bad design or manufacturing problem.

Good

Posted by 94Tina on Jan 16, 2015

I wish the grums would make a bit smaller/more powdered salt bits. I like that it is grey and I hope that means that it is not raffined. I'm happy overall.

A griner that works!

Posted by 5469676119438497644 on Oct 20, 2014

Highly recommend this natural sea salt as finally all our fish dishes taste real good now. Small grinder works, good for many refills as coarse packet cheaper than the fine one.

great healthy sea salt

Posted by 5712479137833665392 on Aug 26, 2014

Good for dehydration in these hot summer months. This salt has plenty of minerals and comes in a convenient grinder container.

Love It

Posted by 4637292186071119020 on Aug 04, 2014

This works very well, and the salt is delicious as well as nutritious.

Convenient, practical and great taste

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 02, 2014

I sent this to a friend and she loved it. Myself, I prefer Celtic sea salt to the others in both taste and health benefits. I think the pink Himalaya one is often touted as best but, for me, truly does not compare to this one. Everyone is different; I believe nature put the main nutrients needed by a particular people in their native foods found in their native lands of origin. I'm not a fan of exotic cuisines and they do say to eat locally grown foods for a reason. As a native European, this is the best salt for me. You might find that once you try this one, you never want to switch back.

Very good salt, reusable grinder

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014

A very good sea salt: a little is enough and its grinder is easily refillable and small enough to keep at the office. You can even clean the grinder with water. I only wish its cap would be attached to the rest of the grinder so you don't risk dropping it.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013

Very good salt and very good grinder - reutilisable!

Just the right size for my handbag

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is just the right size for my handbag. I take this with me wherever I go. Although the cap falls off quite easily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »