July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

CerBurg, ProFibe, 454 g

Rate ProFibe

Posted by Reviewer3128172 on Aug 02, 2008

My blood pressure was the lowest it has been in years this week when I donated blood.ProFibe is the only thing I did different. Charlotte

CerlBurg, ProFibe, 454 g ---Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1892861 on Dec 02, 2008

I have been using this product for about a year now and my cholesterol numbers have improved. Latest (11/08) were 173/50. I recommend trying the product for a reasonable period (8 months to a year) and see if it works for you. In my opinion, preferable to going on statins, if it works for you.

CerBurg Profibe is Great

Posted by Reviewer1918851 on Oct 10, 2007

I have used CerBurg Profibe for several years and believe it made a major contribution to bringing my cholesterol count into a very healthy range and keeping it there. Before beginning to use it I ordered copies of the research studies that are available from Cerburg.

CerBurg, Profibe

Posted by Reviewer1737777 on Dec 08, 2007

I tried Profibe a few years ago and lowered my cholesterol 71 points. That was the only change I made to my diet. My doctor was astounded. I got lazy and let it run out and my cholesterol began to climb again. I'm back on it now and much prefer this to messing around with my liver as statin drugs allegedly do. It also seems to help the lower GI tract. This is going to a permanent part of my regimen.

Mr. Zenon Ulczak

Posted by Reviewer1230235 on Apr 02, 2008

Wonderful product..I have more energy..Gums feels good..I have more of a bounce...Just a really good it. I just need to go to the Doc and check out the insides. I explained to my my co-worker of it's benefits and passed on this web-site.