Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 14, 2014

Taste excellent with lot of real fruit in it.

Delicious

Posted by 5462294171234012248 on Feb 19, 2014

Great taste especially if you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We usually order 8 jars at a time because we hate to run out since no store bought brand compares.

Excellant product..

Posted by 5670147615731715353 on Jan 19, 2013

Great for gifts. We have purchased same product at 3 X's of what we paid form iHerb. We travel with a jar all of the time..

Good

Posted by 5762365016671307933 on Jul 10, 2012

I already finished this jam. I am willing to buy more next time. Highly recommend

It*s good!

Posted by Maldi1 on Mar 26, 2012

It*s good!

Rich, delicious, fruit-filled preserves

Posted by stephd on Mar 16, 2011

This is a truly superior product at an amazing price. I'm not even a big preserves/jelly/jam eater, but this stuff is so tasty that I crave it on my toast, English muffins, mixed with fruit to make a compote for waffles... yum! IMHO, the fruit flavors are so rich and sweet that you just need a touch on your food, which makes the jar last longer than other preserves. It's chunky but it's still easy to spread right out of the fridge. I bet this would be amazing paired with something savory, like a sharp cheese & hearty crackers, or with a pork tenderloin roast (perhaps diluted to use as a glaze, or just served on the side as a sweet topping)... really, you've got to try this stuff!