Charlie's Soap, Inc., Laundry Liquid, 1 Gal (3.8 L) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Charlie's Magical Laundry Soap. .•:*¨¨*:•.☆★☆★ .•:*¨¨*:•.

Posted by 5087096983794931895 on Feb 07, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised and very proud and honored to be able to purchase such a good laundry detergent. The clothes smell just the way I want them to smell and are clean and very fresh. No hesitation to buy.

Laundry magic!

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012

Charlie's is awesome for cloth diapers, but also super for everything else. I've been using it for 3 years and I've lived in three differenr states in that time. I've had soft water, hard water, and REALLY HARD water. Charlie's worked well in all 3 types. No optical brighteners, fragrances, or other additives. It works on most stains, and for stubborn ones, you can use it as a pretreatment- wet the fabric and work some in with a toothbrush then leave it till wash day. With 6 people's clothing, cloth diapers, and reuseable napkins/ rags/ etc, I still only buy a gallon every 4 months. 1 gallon lasts 6 months when I'm not washing cloth diapers. Plus, Iherb has the best price anywhere. Highly recommended!

Charlies soap

Posted by Reviewer2069682 on Aug 31, 2011

I hate the smell...strong ammonia smell...I wish that I bought only 1! Terri K.

Oh my!!

Posted by Reviewer1739600 on Mar 01, 2013

I was so excited to find such a product and so willing to try it! NOPE! It was not a success for me. I'm thinking it works best for those that live with hard water. I tried adding more soap... Tried less soap... Patiently, I used almost the entire bottle - that was quite some time! The gray whites were becoming embarrassing! And the clothing never smelled clean. I'm not hard on my clothing with casual wear, rarely in the garden, rarely at the gym, and physically slim and trim. My clothing ranges from t-shirts, jeans, and cotton socks to slacks, and dress shirts. I am so glad I dry clean my dress clothes. I am sad this product did not work for me!

I like it. It's economical and excellent

Posted by 4660783427941898687 on Jul 09, 2013

I've used Charlie's Soap Laundry Liquid for several years. I'm always statisfied with this product. I'm happy becasue I can buy it cheaper in iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »