non toxic!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Aug 31, 2011

be careful not to use too much, it leaves white marks on clothes that are hard to come off!!!! otherwise, it cleanses well,smells fresh.

So good so far

Posted by Susamedusa on Dec 14, 2011

I don't own my own washing machine so I can't clean it with the stuff as recommended on the package, but my clothes are clean and they don't smell of chemicals and you really don't need to use more than one spoon. Well worth the money. (But some of my clothes get a bit "electrical" after tumble drying..)

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2532441 on Jan 23, 2012

I like that it is a natural.

Neblogi

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Geri milteliai, visai neblogai iskalbia, taupiai naudojasi tik turi viena minusiuka-neisteka su vandeniu is skalbimo priemoniu dezutes, kazkaip susoka ir prikimba.

[코맨후기] ㅋㅋㅋ

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Oct 06, 2012

처음엔 생각보다 통이 너무 작아서, 좀 실망했었어요^^ 헌데, 이불 빨아보고서는 마음에 들었어요~ 그냥 세제 향 맡아보았을땐, 향이 너무 안좋으면 어쩔까 고민하고 걱정했었는데.. 빨래 하고나니, 향도 생각보단 괜찮네요~좋습니다!! 액상도 시켰어요^^

사용전

Posted by 4803099059110948457 on Aug 11, 2013

명성듣고 샀어요- 아직 사용전이지만 이쁘고 좋네요. 약간 아쉬운점이 있다면 박스냄새같은게 겉에 베어있는데 약간 비호감;; 박스 재질 바꿔주심 안될까요?

Good but does not remove some odors

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Oct 13, 2013

Cleans cottons well but does not remove some strong odors such as pet urine. Not for use with color fast fabric especially if its silk. I used this to wash cat urine of off my dog's bedding but it did not completely remove the smell, so i don't know if it cleans as thoroughly as it claims (diapers, etc). I like that it is non-toxic and does not contain essential oils that can harm pets so i also dilute this and put it in a spray bottle and use it to clean pet areas until i can find a truly non -toxic cleaner without essential oils/perfumes that i can use around pets.

Good product

Posted by 5502340486516814475 on Jul 24, 2014

Ive been using this for quite some time and i def recommend it. I do use fabric softener because i like that extra scent in my laundry. I washed a shirt with cooking oil stains on it to see if it would come out and most of it did. I like how small it is and how little product one needs. I think i will keep buying it.

I've been using this for a while...

Posted by Specialist on Feb 24, 2016

Charley's does not have any offensive smell and it lasts a long time. It doesn't dissolve so well in really cold water (I notice this in winter months) so sometimes I give it some warm water to start it off. I thought it was less toxic than other brands so I've been using it regularly. When I went over to the Environmental Working Group (EWG) website, I noticed that some of the ingredients had some concerns, so I'm switching over to Biokleen citrus essence laundry powder which was rated highly.

safe for cloth diapers

Posted by heathermora on Oct 09, 2012

If you use cloth diapers you probably know you should stick with a detergent without any enzymes, whiteners, etc. this one does the trick! I use sooo little at a time (too much detergent is a no-no with cloth diapers!) that ONE container lasted almost a YEAR! I gave this product only 4 out of 5 stars because I have from time to time had to strip my diapers (ammonia smell/detergent build up) so I am saving a 5 out of 5 rating for a detergent that avoids this problem. I am not sure if one exists!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »