Scent-free clean

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Mar 22, 2014

I have use Charlie's Soap for several years to clean cloth diapers. They keep our diapers white and fresh without an unwanted scent.

Great for Ultra sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer3011059 on Apr 03, 2014

I am allergic to all soaps. I use Charlie's Soap on my clothes, towels, bedding, and hand washables. I am glad to find a product that works for me. Mjs

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Simply amazing laundry powder, cleanses well! i am a repeat customer.

Multi Use

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Apr 13, 2016

Washes clothes better than most liquids. Seems to keep washing machine smell free as it declares on tub. I have also cleaned stains from my shower, mold from my walls and paving slabs outside with this. It is a very useful product to have in the house. Scrub it onto a stained stone and watch it kill the fungus within a minute. This is due to the oxygen. There is a bleach in this brand also but I don't see the point. If you take less then one scoop and soak any whites in a small bucket or rub directly on to stains it brings them back to white white. Think acrylic childrens training jerseys. Once I switched that's all I use now.

Great product, clean clothes!

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016

I ordered this product at first because it has no fillers and harsh chemicals and was very concentrated. (I don't like shipping a bunch of unnecessary excipients or water.) I've been using Charlie's Soap for several months now and notice that my laundry is cleaner and smells fresher without any added fragrance. My washing machine is also cleaner, and it's drainage pump area no longer has a bad odor.

Great!

Posted by 5378737940120058054 on May 19, 2016

Used for hand washing and clothes turned out nice and clean with no fragrance. Love it!

Great Results

Posted by Reviewer1153577 on Jun 18, 2016

Great results, for athletic clothes, towels and sheets I always add a full scoop of Charlie's Oxygen Bleach. The Pre-Spray works really well as well. I have a water softener and HE machines, I use only a half scoop of this and a full scoop of Oxygen.

happy

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jul 06, 2016

I feel comfortable using this on my baby's clothes and love that you don't need too much soap to clean a load of clothes.

Great

Posted by 4651976462136366257 on Aug 30, 2016

Great product. Excellent for cleaning , one of my fav.

Good product

Posted by 5502340486516814475 on Jul 24, 2014

Ive been using this for quite some time and i def recommend it. I do use fabric softener because i like that extra scent in my laundry. I washed a shirt with cooking oil stains on it to see if it would come out and most of it did. I like how small it is and how little product one needs. I think i will keep buying it.