Great!

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jan 26, 2014

A little goes a long way. Just as good as the brands I used before.

Scent-free clean

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Mar 22, 2014

I have use Charlie's Soap for several years to clean cloth diapers. They keep our diapers white and fresh without an unwanted scent.

Great for Ultra sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer3011059 on Apr 03, 2014

I am allergic to all soaps. I use Charlie's Soap on my clothes, towels, bedding, and hand washables. I am glad to find a product that works for me. Mjs

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Simply amazing laundry powder, cleanses well! i am a repeat customer.

Good product

Posted by 5502340486516814475 on Jul 24, 2014

Ive been using this for quite some time and i def recommend it. I do use fabric softener because i like that extra scent in my laundry. I washed a shirt with cooking oil stains on it to see if it would come out and most of it did. I like how small it is and how little product one needs. I think i will keep buying it.

I've been using this for a while...

Posted by Specialist on Feb 24, 2016

Charley's does not have any offensive smell and it lasts a long time. It doesn't dissolve so well in really cold water (I notice this in winter months) so sometimes I give it some warm water to start it off. I thought it was less toxic than other brands so I've been using it regularly. When I went over to the Environmental Working Group (EWG) website, I noticed that some of the ingredients had some concerns, so I'm switching over to Biokleen citrus essence laundry powder which was rated highly.

For cloth diapers

Posted by Reviewer1490395 on Jun 18, 2013

I use Charlie's soap for cloth diapers. I haven't tried the powder yet, but the liquid detergent works well.

Good but does not remove some odors

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Oct 13, 2013

Cleans cottons well but does not remove some strong odors such as pet urine. Not for use with color fast fabric especially if its silk. I used this to wash cat urine of off my dog's bedding but it did not completely remove the smell, so i don't know if it cleans as thoroughly as it claims (diapers, etc). I like that it is non-toxic and does not contain essential oils that can harm pets so i also dilute this and put it in a spray bottle and use it to clean pet areas until i can find a truly non -toxic cleaner without essential oils/perfumes that i can use around pets.

eco friendly

Posted by 5343019470145495096 on Nov 30, 2012

leaves no smell or stiffness. Good product

safe for cloth diapers

Posted by heathermora on Oct 09, 2012

If you use cloth diapers you probably know you should stick with a detergent without any enzymes, whiteners, etc. this one does the trick! I use sooo little at a time (too much detergent is a no-no with cloth diapers!) that ONE container lasted almost a YEAR! I gave this product only 4 out of 5 stars because I have from time to time had to strip my diapers (ammonia smell/detergent build up) so I am saving a 5 out of 5 rating for a detergent that avoids this problem. I am not sure if one exists!