happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Simply amazing laundry powder, cleanses well! i am a repeat customer.

Multi Use

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Apr 13, 2016

Washes clothes better than most liquids. Seems to keep washing machine smell free as it declares on tub. I have also cleaned stains from my shower, mold from my walls and paving slabs outside with this. It is a very useful product to have in the house. Scrub it onto a stained stone and watch it kill the fungus within a minute. This is due to the oxygen. There is a bleach in this brand also but I don't see the point. If you take less then one scoop and soak any whites in a small bucket or rub directly on to stains it brings them back to white white. Think acrylic childrens training jerseys. Once I switched that's all I use now.

Great product, clean clothes!

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016

I ordered this product at first because it has no fillers and harsh chemicals and was very concentrated. (I don't like shipping a bunch of unnecessary excipients or water.) I've been using Charlie's Soap for several months now and notice that my laundry is cleaner and smells fresher without any added fragrance. My washing machine is also cleaner, and it's drainage pump area no longer has a bad odor.

Great!

Posted by 5378737940120058054 on May 19, 2016

Used for hand washing and clothes turned out nice and clean with no fragrance. Love it!

Great Results

Posted by Reviewer1153577 on Jun 18, 2016

Great results, for athletic clothes, towels and sheets I always add a full scoop of Charlie's Oxygen Bleach. The Pre-Spray works really well as well. I have a water softener and HE machines, I use only a half scoop of this and a full scoop of Oxygen.

happy

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jul 06, 2016

I feel comfortable using this on my baby's clothes and love that you don't need too much soap to clean a load of clothes.

Good product

Posted by 5502340486516814475 on Jul 24, 2014

Ive been using this for quite some time and i def recommend it. I do use fabric softener because i like that extra scent in my laundry. I washed a shirt with cooking oil stains on it to see if it would come out and most of it did. I like how small it is and how little product one needs. I think i will keep buying it.

I've been using this for a while...

Posted by Specialist on Feb 24, 2016

Charley's does not have any offensive smell and it lasts a long time. It doesn't dissolve so well in really cold water (I notice this in winter months) so sometimes I give it some warm water to start it off. I thought it was less toxic than other brands so I've been using it regularly. When I went over to the Environmental Working Group (EWG) website, I noticed that some of the ingredients had some concerns, so I'm switching over to Biokleen citrus essence laundry powder which was rated highly.

For cloth diapers

Posted by Reviewer1490395 on Jun 18, 2013

I use Charlie's soap for cloth diapers. I haven't tried the powder yet, but the liquid detergent works well.

Good but does not remove some odors

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Oct 13, 2013

Cleans cottons well but does not remove some strong odors such as pet urine. Not for use with color fast fabric especially if its silk. I used this to wash cat urine of off my dog's bedding but it did not completely remove the smell, so i don't know if it cleans as thoroughly as it claims (diapers, etc). I like that it is non-toxic and does not contain essential oils that can harm pets so i also dilute this and put it in a spray bottle and use it to clean pet areas until i can find a truly non -toxic cleaner without essential oils/perfumes that i can use around pets.