Good but does not remove some odors

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Oct 13, 2013

Cleans cottons well but does not remove some strong odors such as pet urine. Not for use with color fast fabric especially if its silk. I used this to wash cat urine of off my dog's bedding but it did not completely remove the smell, so i don't know if it cleans as thoroughly as it claims (diapers, etc). I like that it is non-toxic and does not contain essential oils that can harm pets so i also dilute this and put it in a spray bottle and use it to clean pet areas until i can find a truly non -toxic cleaner without essential oils/perfumes that i can use around pets.

eco friendly

Posted by 5343019470145495096 on Nov 30, 2012

leaves no smell or stiffness. Good product

safe for cloth diapers

Posted by heathermora on Oct 09, 2012

If you use cloth diapers you probably know you should stick with a detergent without any enzymes, whiteners, etc. this one does the trick! I use sooo little at a time (too much detergent is a no-no with cloth diapers!) that ONE container lasted almost a YEAR! I gave this product only 4 out of 5 stars because I have from time to time had to strip my diapers (ammonia smell/detergent build up) so I am saving a 5 out of 5 rating for a detergent that avoids this problem. I am not sure if one exists!

good

Posted by Reviewer1247023 on Oct 10, 2012

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer2185645 on Mar 01, 2012

Clean, fresh smelling clothes.

Charlie's Soap

Posted by Reviewer1391773 on Mar 06, 2012

I'm no laundry expert, but I use this for all my laundry...from cloth diapers to my undies, so it is perfect for sensitive skin.

gets the job done

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Mar 13, 2012

Clothes smell clean, I'm not using harmful chemicals, and it lasts a long time.

A great product for an unbeatable price

Posted by 5171891390746726916 on May 28, 2012

Very good. It really does live up to its reputation. Works well in a small washing machine and for both hot and cold washes. I used this on my son's cloth diapers and they came out clean and without any stains or smells.

good

Posted by 5701249568356451893 on Jul 29, 2012

세번 사용해봤어요 세탁기에 사용하는건 아직 세정력 잘 모르겠구 수영복 빨때 손빨래 하는데 다른 세제 쓸때랑 다르게 확실히 손에 자극이 덜한건 알겠어요 세정력을 어떻게 측정해야 하나 고민중..

Very good!