eco friendly

Posted by 5343019470145495096 on Nov 30, 2012

leaves no smell or stiffness. Good product

safe for cloth diapers

Posted by heathermora on Oct 09, 2012

If you use cloth diapers you probably know you should stick with a detergent without any enzymes, whiteners, etc. this one does the trick! I use sooo little at a time (too much detergent is a no-no with cloth diapers!) that ONE container lasted almost a YEAR! I gave this product only 4 out of 5 stars because I have from time to time had to strip my diapers (ammonia smell/detergent build up) so I am saving a 5 out of 5 rating for a detergent that avoids this problem. I am not sure if one exists!

good

Posted by Reviewer1247023 on Oct 10, 2012

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer2185645 on Mar 01, 2012

Clean, fresh smelling clothes.

Charlie's Soap

Posted by Reviewer1391773 on Mar 06, 2012

I'm no laundry expert, but I use this for all my laundry...from cloth diapers to my undies, so it is perfect for sensitive skin.

gets the job done

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Mar 13, 2012

Clothes smell clean, I'm not using harmful chemicals, and it lasts a long time.

A great product for an unbeatable price

Posted by 5171891390746726916 on May 28, 2012

Very good. It really does live up to its reputation. Works well in a small washing machine and for both hot and cold washes. I used this on my son's cloth diapers and they came out clean and without any stains or smells.

good

Posted by 5701249568356451893 on Jul 29, 2012

세번 사용해봤어요 세탁기에 사용하는건 아직 세정력 잘 모르겠구 수영복 빨때 손빨래 하는데 다른 세제 쓸때랑 다르게 확실히 손에 자극이 덜한건 알겠어요 세정력을 어떻게 측정해야 하나 고민중..

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012

Very good!

Gets stuff clean but too pricey

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Jan 31, 2015

Does the job, however, its completely scentless which, after years of using scented powders, I have to admit I do miss. Perfect if you're allergic to scent, but as I'm not, I've switched to Grab Green which has nice scents and comes in pods which are easier to use. This is also way too expensive, especially now that the Aussie dollar has dropped so much so won't ever be buying again.