Better than using Spray n Wash...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Jul 26, 2011

Just spray on the clothes at the spots needing to come off, wait a bit and then launder as usual. It is used in addition to another natural stain remover for added benefits.

Perfectly works

Posted by Reviewer1422240 on Jun 29, 2012

Fine spot remover! Consults even with some old spots. I will surely order still.

Unbelievable work horse!

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jan 17, 2014

I just moved back into my home which had been previously occupied by a tenant. The carpets were badly soiled with large patches of dirt. I hired a professional carpet cleaner to clean them. At the end of the professional cleaning, they looked like new. However, after walking over the spots the same day I moved into the house, the large dirty spots came back. The result was very unsatisfactory. Just for fun, I sprayed some of Charlie's pre-spray on it, let it sit for a few minutes, and then attacked the large soiled areas with a brush and a towel. The result was that about half of the stains came out. I repeated the process about a week later and the result was that about half of the remaining stain came out. At present, the stains are almost gone. I intend to do the process one more time, and I think that will be sufficient. However, if it isn't, I will repeat the process again. Even though carpet cleaning is not the purpose of the product, it does a great job on hard to get out of carpet stains. And, the previous condition of the carpet stains do not come back. If you have some badly stained carpet spots, I would highly recommend that you try this on your stained areas--especially if you find that other treatments do not remove the stain permanently. What this product removes stays away permanently.

Charlie's soap is so good.

Posted by Reviewer2231750 on Oct 11, 2011

I love everything this co. makes.

useful for cleaning shirts

Posted by Reviewer1431249 on Jan 15, 2016

it really good work for shirt's dirty, especially darken neck.

Don't use it on the carpets!

Posted by Reviewer2846445 on Aug 13, 2014

One of the other reviewers said that it removed stains from their carpet and as I had a few stubborn stains I thought this would be worth while trying out this product. The result was that everywhere I sprayed I ended up with bigger, brighter strains and I then had to pay a commercial cleaner to resolve. Don't be caught out like I did, unless you have tried a test patch first.

Not the best on grease

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 09, 2013

but it works on many stains, smell is also a bit strong for me!

Charlie's Soap Pre Spray not quite sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Aug 25, 2013

This is my first try of this product and I'm not quite sure it is doing the job. I'll have to give it a few more tries. I use to use the Charlie's Soap Household General Cleaner on stains and was quite happy with it. I'll test a little longer. -Janis Ihrig

its very good

Posted by Reviewer2378547 on May 22, 2012

i use it every laundry with GrabGreen, Bleach Alternative, Fragrance Free, 24 Loads and i am very like result.

very good product!