Chaser/Living Essentials, Chaser Plus, Freedom from Hangovers, 40 Caplets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

BEST STUFF FOR MIGRAINES

Posted by Reviewer1579789 on Oct 01, 2007

I came across at a drugstore and notice all the symptoms it treated for drinking were the same for my migraines. I found that the PLUS works better than just plain ones I use them when I feel a headache/migraine coming on---PRESTO! it works every time I use it over the last 5 years!

Hangover remedy

Posted by Reviewer1835710 on Oct 21, 2007

I find that the chaser wine works to eliminate the main Red wine headache/nausea element of a hangover, almost eliminating the hangover, but not completely, just sort of eases it. also the regular chaser works too. you need to take the right amount, however and drink plenty of water.

amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3311023 on Oct 02, 2008

I have been using this stuff since I saw commercials for it a few years ago. I, like many people, didnt used to get hangovers very often. Then, as I aged, I noticed my body punishing me more and more frequently for having punished it the night before : ) Even though I drink quite rarely, I still take these babies religiously. They have worked WITHOUT FAIL EVERY SINGLE TIME except one. That night I had taken a pain killer for some post-op pain in my hand while trying to type a report for work. Shortly thereafter, I went to a party and just had a ball and drank and made friends etc. Even though it was a non-narcotic painkiller, I think it made me sick and I had one of the world's most vicious hangovers in the history of mankind. But other that, these things are worth way more than they cost. I never feel nauseous the night after several drinks. I can tell I haven't had good sleep and my body doesnt feel great but no headaches, stomache aches, nausea at all. It just takes a while to remember to take these right before you start drinking.

chaser plus freedom from hangovers

Posted by Reviewer1885097 on Sep 28, 2009

I have found this product to be extremely effective. I am a migraine sufferer and could not drink any kind of alcohol but having discovered chaserplus and am now able to enjoy a glass of wine without the awful headache i would suffer afterwards. I would recommend this product to other migraine sufferers.

Chaser Plus

Posted by Reviewer1871653 on Aug 18, 2010

Ordered from you for the first time. Was most impressed with the fact that the order was processed that same day, which you notified me by email and I received it the very next day. The fastest I have every received anything ordered online. We live up in the mountains and have a problem with deliveries, but you are great! Thank you so much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »