Good product

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Jun 12, 2008

You definitely see improvements after the first week of use. Highly recommend it!

WOW!! This really helps

Posted by Reviewer1233115 on Sep 22, 2010

This product was really alieviating the symptoms of the pain in my friends ovaries who used it, she does not have a computer but she told me this is fantastic and glad she bought it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1387416 on Feb 21, 2011

I was weary of this product doing what I read it should! I have used this with more success that I ever thought possible. Chaste tree has helped me with unbearable periods, and little to no pain throughout the month. I have always suffered from ovarian pain and discomfort, until now! I would highly recommend this product to any woman who suffers with monthly issues! I can't believe what this can do... totally amazing!!!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 23, 2011

Helps with PMS. Can't live without it with four women in the family. Even my son's have their girlfriends take it when they get moody.

Excellent product at a great value

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006

I have been using this for the last 3 years with great success in regulating my cycle. I take 30-45 drops in the morning from Day 14 to the onset of my cycle. Really helps to balance my system.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2901513 on Aug 29, 2011

This product seems to be good. I was using different one before, so it is probably too early to say anyway. I have heard you are supposed to use it for at least 3 to 6 month to see the benefits. I am using now it for about 3 month, seeing some benefits but expecting more, will keep using.

Agnus Castus

Posted by Reviewer1714618 on Sep 13, 2011

I have used Chaste Tree tincture for just a month. I am very satisfied because there is positive reaction from my body! No side effects. I will continue using it and after 3 months I will have more information. Now I could say it helps.

Pmt

Posted by Reviewer2451004 on Sep 12, 2013

Very good for regulating hormones.

Easy to use

Posted by Kareny on May 06, 2015

Helping me with hormone issues. I add the drops to minimal water and drink it down in one go tastes very medicinal but not ghastly.

yuck!

Posted by Reviewer2725480 on Feb 06, 2012

Tastes horrible but it works. Tinctures work better than pills but taste disgusting. I eat a few raisins as a chaser after taking this stuff. The bottle has a tight seal so it doesn't leak.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »