New To iHerb?

Cherrybrook Kitchen, Gluten Free Dreams, Pancake & Waffle Mix, 18 oz (510 g)

Reviews 5-star

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3129877 on May 11, 2012

This mix was sooo good. We cooked them in a little bit of coconut oil, I added pecans, then topped with Agave nectar...DELICIOUS! My husband has been on a gluten free diet for awhile, and I was not sure he'd like this because he is so picky about his pancakes...but we were both delighted with this product.

Incredible.

Posted by Reviewer1185493 on Feb 21, 2014

I have tried many mixes for this since I had to start eating glutenfree. Either they fell appart, og I got sick from them. This one tastes amazingly, I can eat them without getting pain and they are really easy to work with. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

AMAZING!

Posted by 5626106699843228355 on Jul 21, 2014

If you eat GF you know a lot of these products are either really heavy OR taste horrible. This is the BEST pancake/waffle mix in the world. They are light, fluffy, and taste amazing. We use unsweetened almond milk and just a tab of coconut oil. I will tell you the waffles are awesome, but the pancakes rock....add blueberries and you're addicted. We buy 5 at a time.