ChildLife, Essentials, Multi Vitamin & Mineral, Natural Orange/Mango Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

My toddler loves the flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 From California on Jul 16, 2009

My 15 month old drinks this right up each day! My pediatrician has done lots of research on vitamin companies and highly recommends this one!

My son dislikes the taste

Posted by MummyKnowsBest From Singapore on Aug 17, 2013

My son dont seem to like the taste... Still cant find a multivitamin supplement with taste my son will like... But this is very adequate in terms of the types of vit/minerals. Just lack iron. Not a big deal thou, cuz alot of baby cereals are fortified with iron. My son likes tofu too, which has iron too. So overall ok. 3 stars cuz i have to force my son to eat this due to taste. As for health, just started so cant comment much.

浓浓的橙子味,宝宝很喜欢喝 strong organge flavor, my baby love it

Posted by Reviewer2114308 From China on Jul 20, 2012

玻璃瓶的23种维生素,很浓的橙子味,我家宝贝每次喝一小勺,可以喝很长时间,效果嘛,不太清楚,只要孩子别太缺了就行,呵呵。 glass bottle of multi vitamin, strong orange flavor, my baby usually take a small teapon 2-3 days. This bottle can last a long time. The effect is unkonwable.

非常棒的宝宝维生素

Posted by BBxiaoxiao From China on Apr 12, 2013

23种宝贝生长发育的维生素和矿物质,成分比例合理,天然原料,液体配方,果汁一样的口感,宝宝身体棒,预防流感不过敏,妈妈们的最好选择。 23 baby growth and development of vitamins and minerals, the proportion of ingredients reasonable, natural materials, liquid formula, juice taste like, baby good health, prevention of influenza is not allergic, mother's choice.

Best multi I could find for my son

Posted by Reviewer1228431 From Australia on Sep 10, 2012

Childlife have created another good product here. The vitamins and minerals are given in their best and most natural form and at a good ratio. I give this and add extra Vitamin C also from Childlife. Best option I could find for a multi - 4 stars.