great product

Posted by Reviewer1992603 on May 19, 2011

i was happy to discover that this calcium was NOT calcium carbonate, which is the WORST kind of calcium to buy. It does nothing for your bones except make them worst. And that bad calcium is in sooo many products because its cheaper, but not this one! Childlife liquid calcium is great tasting and great for you and the kids. calcium citrate is one of the most absorable calciums. Calcium orotate is the best, but this would do. I'm still happy and has had good results. BTW...iherb did good packaging and timing too. :)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1610785 on Mar 04, 2011

I am a mother from China.this product is good for my baby health.And my baby love the flavor very much.thank you.

Best product for my kids

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Tried several brands of liquid calcium, my kids like Childlife most. Good favor, Definitely buy again.

日期不新鲜

Posted by 5475899744356971625 on Oct 21, 2015

都怪自己没看仔细,居然明年2月份就过期了,为何这种都还要拿出来卖,亏我还买了两瓶,怎么吃得完,而且吃得很憋屈啊,都快过期了,郁闷

osei

Posted by Reviewer1381500 on May 05, 2011

Great Taste, my son love it~!

Just alright

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This calcium supplement is easy to give to my children, and they enjoy the taste. However, when I compare the amount of calcium and magnesium with other liquid supplements, it is not as good of a value as others.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Colour of product

Posted by 4782233563883053251 on Nov 16, 2015

Hi, may I know what should be the colour of this liquid calcium? My recent purchase is dull yellow in colour.

快过期了

Posted by 5344407188642378554 on Nov 08, 2015

还有4个月就过期 买了四瓶 作死了 iherb难道也堕落了? 要求退货

like it

Posted by Reviewer1009245 on Jan 22, 2013

My baby love this Childlife Liquid Calcium with Magnesium. This is my second time bought it.It's good for baby!!

vivi