Reviews 1-star

Awful strange texture and color and no response from ChildLife

Posted by 5550612173307348738 on Jul 02, 2014

This syrup is an awful thick, opaque milky dark brown. I've never encountered a syrup for kids that looks so unappealing that I simply had to check if my bottle was the odd one out. I emailed ChildLife regarding this and to check if feeding my child this cough syrup was ok, but no reply was ever received. I then went to their website and filled up the contact form directly on their site, and still no reply was given. I emailed a total of twice and left a note on their site and checked and double checked that I got the address right, and the emails were sent thru- no reply whatsoever. No respectable healthcare company (or any company, for that matter) would not reply to queries about their product/s, and especially so where it deals with children's health. I'm thoroughly disappointed and seriously doubt the credibility of ChildLife and all their products. If you're caught in a situation where there might be something wrong with their stuff, don't be surprised if no help comes your way. I would give this product (and ChildLife) zero stars if it were possible. I'm a concerned mother that's warning others to be wary of ChildLife products!