« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Awful strange texture and color and no response from ChildLife

Posted by 5550612173307348738 on Jul 02, 2014

This syrup is an awful thick, opaque milky dark brown. I've never encountered a syrup for kids that looks so unappealing that I simply had to check if my bottle was the odd one out. I emailed ChildLife regarding this and to check if feeding my child this cough syrup was ok, but no reply was ever received. I then went to their website and filled up the contact form directly on their site, and still no reply was given. I emailed a total of twice and left a note on their site and checked and double checked that I got the address right, and the emails were sent thru- no reply whatsoever. No respectable healthcare company (or any company, for that matter) would not reply to queries about their product/s, and especially so where it deals with children's health. I'm thoroughly disappointed and seriously doubt the credibility of ChildLife and all their products. If you're caught in a situation where there might be something wrong with their stuff, don't be surprised if no help comes your way. I would give this product (and ChildLife) zero stars if it were possible. I'm a concerned mother that's warning others to be wary of ChildLife products!

Very good

Posted by 4630466196362488887 on Oct 09, 2013

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend with confidence!

It worked!

Posted by 4815285692440934482 on Nov 26, 2013

My son was having episodes after episodes of cough for the last 6 months ever since he started childcare. He usually has a stretch of cough for about 2 weeks and recovered for only 1-2 weeks before he started another cough again. He could finish the whole bottle of Ventolin syrup prescribed by a PD and yet not recovered, now he is perpetually on ventolin puff for his cough which still took 2 weeks for him to recover. I was desperate and ordered a bottle of childlife cough syrup to try it out since it is made of natural stuff. last week he had a new bout of cough, i gave him this syrup for about 3 days and he recovered! i was pretty amazed, i only gave him 1 dose in the morning before going to school and 1 dose before bedtime. I am not 100% it was the result of this cough syrup, but 3 days to recover as compared to the usual 2 weeks is pretty good enough for me.

Seems very effective

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 05, 2013

After giving Childlife Formula 3 Cough syrup to my little ones when they start to cough, it didn't last long. Taste is fine

good

Posted by 4884197507157081572 on Jun 17, 2015

taste good,and good effect