• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

It's actually pretty good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 19, 2013

This is mild dark taste, not bitter and the salt just adds a bit of kick but overall it's sweet. I didn't buy this for years as I didn't want any salt in my chocolate. The almonds are not hurting my very sensitive teeth so far. I might repurchase. 3 stars because it's not organic and not really spectacular like the one iHerb sadly stopped carrying, the ginger candy one.

Worth the experience

Posted by 5029115861190436205 on Dec 02, 2012

I liked this product ...Will repeat buy it every time.

Simply OK

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Nov 16, 2012

I had really high hopes for this, but my expectations were unfourtunately not met. It's a well-tasting chocolate, but there's nothing special about it. Will probably not but again.

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Smooth, good balance between fat, sweet, salt, and crispy. Would buy again, if it was organic and a wee bit higher in the cocoa %.

Not amazed

Posted by Keitha on Jul 06, 2012

This Chocolate tastes unusual, but sometimes it reminds me of soap, so if you're not a huge fan of weird tastes, I wouldn't recommend this to you.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer2222699 on Aug 21, 2012

Good taste but chocolate had melted during transport. Looked unappealing but tasted great.

Nothing fancy

Posted by Reviewer2549198 on Sep 26, 2012

It was OK, but not so fantastic that I need to buy it again.

Good but dry

Posted by Reviewer2301113 on Sep 28, 2012

The flavor of this bar was good, nice sweetness with a salt kick. The one drawback was it seemed to be dry like it had sat for some time before sales.

Ordinary

Posted by 5569161644533673750 on Oct 10, 2012

Most of all I liked the taste of almonds. There's not much salt in it. Nothing special,really

Yummy, but not special taste

Posted by Reviewer1581850 on Oct 30, 2012

I expected it would taste like heaven while I was reading lots of optimistic reviews. I can't say it's yucky or terrible. However it's not an extra-ordinary taste. You can easily taste this kind of chocolate at the supermarket around your house.