• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Not too special

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Apr 30, 2016

I was expecting for a very special taste, with a salted punch, and I've found a very regular chocolate with a soft hint of salt that I don't like too much. I won'r repeat purchase.

Good, but not outstanding

Posted by 5501314847883321477 on Apr 08, 2016

This is a good chocolate bar, but the intensity of the dark chocolate could be better. I expected it to be more potent. The salt and almonds are quite nice though,

Iherb poor packing

Posted by 5454396277552881841 on Mar 16, 2016

This is one of my favorite chocolate. I tend to order in bulk. The packing is usually very disappointing. The bars got smashed into pieces in half of my order. They have not been wrapped up at all, free flow in the courier box. A sign of relief that the smashed form is considerably chunky , not to powder form yet.

yammi

Posted by 5292267477157119846 on Mar 15, 2016

I like the it. don't miss it

Good as a low-calorie alternative to generic chocolate, but don't expect it to taste similar

Posted by 4731451956054460747 on Feb 29, 2016

For its serving size (1/3 of a bar, which is about 6 squares), this chocolate is considerably low-calorie and macro-friendly. Great price too, for the amount and quality of ingredients you're getting. However, I was a little disappointed flavour profile-wise and I suspect it's because I had skewed high expectations from the reviews it's received. This chocolate is a bit "dry", with a flaky aftertaste. You can't really taste the richness of the almonds or the chocolate, to be honest. A good way to put it is it tastes like a bunch of old almonds frozen together with a lot of cocoa powder to form a block. However, like I said, it's perhaps as good as it gets for a low-calorie/macro-friendly alternative to generic calorie-dense chocolate!

its ok

Posted by 4778777918774846169 on Dec 28, 2015

if you love dark choclate you will like it

female

Posted by 4648368681077098355 on Dec 27, 2015

It's ok

nothing special

Posted by 5480767299071090481 on Dec 09, 2015

after all those great reviews I expected this chocolate to be heavenly but it was nothing special at all!

nothing special

Posted by polarstar on Apr 22, 2015

just ok, not impressed

taste was good, packaging was mess

Posted by 5483750866685953971 on Apr 14, 2015