• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Farlig god!

Posted by Ternen on Aug 13, 2012

Walters mandler kan gå å legge seg. Denne var kjempegod.

Chocolove, Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Good combination of flavour of dark chocolate, sea salt,and almonds, It's so delicious that chocolate lover will like it.

Reasons to AVOID MILK chocolate but EAT MORE DARK chocolate

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

Milk chocolate contains milk, which negates the health benefits, but much less cocoa. Avoid it. Benefits of DARK chocolate: (1) Lowers blood pressure, which lowers risks of heart attacks and strokes. (2) Reduces risk of colon cancer. (3) Healthy fats.The fat in dark chocolate does little to raise cholesterol. (4) Enhances glucose metabolism and helps prevent diabetes and obesity. How's that for a surprise! (5) Improves mood. It's a natural anti-depressant. (6) Improves brain function. (7) Eases PMS issues.

Addictive unique flavor!

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

I first tried it two months back based on the good reviews here....and omg.....it's so delicious!!! So much so that I next ordered it in bulk. It's a very unique flavor....looking at the combo you wouldn't have guessed that its so yummilicious and addictive. All my family and friends and colleagues love it! Glad that it is of 55% cocoa so my diabetic father can enjoy it too. I need to stock it up again but currently it is out of stock! Dearest Iherb, please restock it asap.....thank you very much! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for a choco-holic!

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on Mar 14, 2013

I really love the hint of salt with the chocolate. It is a superb product.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Dec 09, 2011

Great combination! Love it!

Love it!

Posted by swinginstars on Mar 26, 2014

I love this chocolate! Dark chocolate with almonds is my favorite combination and this one gives a bit unusual, exotic salty taste. Good as a present as it has very nice package with a poem written inside.

Unorthodox approach to chocolate formulation, but (very) good result.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

Normally, I am not the type of person, that likes to mix sweet with salty/spicy/sour ingredients, but this time I decided to give it a try since it is such a popular and well reviewed product. I can say, that I am glad I did! I am not a chocolate snob and don't eat chocolate that often, but when I do I like to take my time and enjoy it. With this one, because it has a little salty beside the sweet flavor, it feels like a little "explosion" in your mouth. Different regions of the tongue register the different flavor and it's VERY nice feeling. You have to experience it to really "explore" it truly.  I rarely eat more, that 1-2 little blocks, but this chocolate makes it enjoyable (and even healthy, when consumed in moderation) experience!

Yammi!

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jul 22, 2012

Great taste. Kids don't like it (YES!!) :)

Excellent tasty chocolate!