• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Delicious!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

I absolutely love this chocolate.

Bon chocolat !

Posted by Audrey on Mar 17, 2014

Un très bon chocolat, original avec son sel et ses amandes. Parfait à grignoter !

Cocolovee Bar

Posted by 4911728395467419361 on Nov 11, 2013

I have never tasted a chocolate bar like this. It is sweet and crunchy, but also contains a slight taste of saltiness. It does not taste too salty;just right. The bar resulted in a very interesting experience for me.

nothing special but not bad

Posted by Rigane on Oct 24, 2013

I expected more salt and a little bitter taste. In my opinion the price is high for it. Besides it was not fresh - something white on the surface.

Chocolove, Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate - Tastes Good for a Dark Chocolate - But If it is summer ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

>> I like the dark chocolaty taste of real cocoa. I take 100% pure cocoa chocolate and this compares admirably (75% cocoa). But reconsider ordering during the summer bec. mine was in a deformed, melted state when it was delivered. Still, the taste was there and uniquely sweet. It also has a love poem inside! Ideal as a gift to accompany flowers and chocolates. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Un chocolate especial

Posted by rocioes on Apr 25, 2013

Imagino que si hay tantas reviews es porque es un producto muy comprado. A mí me ha encantado, el punto de sal lo hace muy especial. Eso sí, es más pequeño de lo que me esperaba por lo que no sé si realmente sale un poquito caro

Posted by 5581252510617423704 on Oct 19, 2012

very nice taste

Simply OK

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Nov 16, 2012

I had really high hopes for this, but my expectations were unfourtunately not met. It's a well-tasting chocolate, but there's nothing special about it. Will probably not but again.

Worth the experience

Posted by 5029115861190436205 on Dec 02, 2012

I liked this product ...Will repeat buy it every time.

+/-

Posted by Malina on Feb 05, 2013

Ordinary. Nothing special. Will not buy again.