• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

实在是太好吃了!

Posted by 5048755629692683974 on Nov 05, 2013

甜度特别合适,我吃一般的巧克力都嫌甜。而且杏仁超大颗,吃起来很过瘾又不腻。咸味偶尔尝到一丝丝,很特别!收到后尝了一块就赶紧再来买,可是没货耶。

Amazing!

Posted by 5446891568793294143 on Nov 12, 2016

Love the chocolate. Accidentally pressed add to cart twice. Glad I accidentally did that. I absolutely love it. The only bad thing about it is that when it arrives at my house it was melted and I immediately put in the fridge but the paper got stuck in the chocolate. But overall I love it!!! Amazing chocolate!!!

perfect dessert

Posted by 5200629738559999813 on Jan 30, 2016

my all-time fave chocolate! a perfect combination of sea salt and almonds. perfect dessert anytime. Even better than branded chocolates

塩とアーモンドのコンビが・・・

Posted by sakuradamon on Mar 16, 2014

素晴らしい!塩加減がもう絶妙で、どんどん食べちゃいます。日本で売っているアーモンドチョコとは全然違う味と食感。パッケージもかわいいので、プチギフトにも最適。 I love this! The combination of salt and almond is superb! The package is cute...it makes you want to give it to your friends as a little treat.

Bon chocolat !

Posted by Audrey on Mar 17, 2014

Un très bon chocolat, original avec son sel et ses amandes. Parfait à grignoter !

Chocolove, Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate - Tastes Good for a Dark Chocolate - But If it is summer ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

>> I like the dark chocolaty taste of real cocoa. I take 100% pure cocoa chocolate and this compares admirably (75% cocoa). But reconsider ordering during the summer bec. mine was in a deformed, melted state when it was delivered. Still, the taste was there and uniquely sweet. It also has a love poem inside! Ideal as a gift to accompany flowers and chocolates. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Un chocolate especial

Posted by rocioes on Apr 25, 2013

Imagino que si hay tantas reviews es porque es un producto muy comprado. A mí me ha encantado, el punto de sal lo hace muy especial. Eso sí, es más pequeño de lo que me esperaba por lo que no sé si realmente sale un poquito caro

nothing special but not bad

Posted by Rigane on Oct 24, 2013

I expected more salt and a little bitter taste. In my opinion the price is high for it. Besides it was not fresh - something white on the surface.

Posted by 5581252510617423704 on Oct 19, 2012

very nice taste

Cocolovee Bar

Posted by 4911728395467419361 on Nov 11, 2013

I have never tasted a chocolate bar like this. It is sweet and crunchy, but also contains a slight taste of saltiness. It does not taste too salty;just right. The bar resulted in a very interesting experience for me.