Chocolate quality could be better

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is a tasty little bar, I used them as stocking stuffers this year. The chocolate quality could be a little better - I prefer the alterego toffee coconut bar - it is to die for! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Chocolove, Cherries & Almonds in Dark Chocolate,

Posted by apples4 on Oct 28, 2011

Flavour of this item - 50/50 (It's my own mind.I don't like dark chocolate)

Very...Small

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

I should have read the description more closely. This bar was TINY. Taste was okay, but you couldn't taste the cherries at all, which was a shame.

초코러브 제품 구입한것중 제일 맛없네요

Posted by Reviewer1884995 on Jul 01, 2012

체리랑 아몬드가 많이 들어있는 편이 아니고 그냥 "진짜 넣었습니다" 할 정도로 살짝 들어있답니다.초코러브 제품 구입한것중 제일 맛없네요;; 초코러브 초콜렛 4종 리뷰http://sosojung20.blog.me/50139916208

Too small Маленькая шоколадка

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jul 22, 2012

It so small! It could be bigger for this price. The taste is fine. Для своей цены размер маловат. Вкус - обычный, приятный.

Tried All Brands

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

None was really good.

Ok, nothing more.

Posted by 5387684714988268851 on Sep 25, 2012

It's ok, doesn't taste that great.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2574767 on Nov 07, 2012

A little bitter.

Bigger Chunks Would Be Better

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Nov 18, 2012

Chocolate is too sweet, cherries are torn into tiny pieces so flavor and texture is hard to notice.

Average dark chocolate

Posted by odereviews on Dec 30, 2012

I have tasted various Chocolove chocolates and I don't like this much as others. This is a bit too sweet (only 55% cacao), and cherries sticks to your teeth. I like almonds, as they gives this chocolate a better texture. For regular chocolate eaters, I'm sure that they will like this. Chocolove chocolates have nice wrappings. Making them great gift ideas! Try the orange peel version (it's my current favorite).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »