Bueno, pero no más que otros

Posted by Shorspain on Jul 02, 2014

Me ha gustado, pero tampoco me parece una delicia, más bien normalito.

Delicious!

Posted by 4729463850758818307 on Jul 02, 2014

One of the best chocolove!

Sans plus...

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Jun 17, 2014

Le chocolat est bon, la composition est parfaite... Mais je suis déçue, il n'a rien de vraiment particulier.

didn't like it

Posted by 5270956804043904595 on Jan 21, 2014

really bitter chocolate, didn't like it much. plus I didn't feel the cherries inside.

Chocolate quality could be better

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is a tasty little bar, I used them as stocking stuffers this year. The chocolate quality could be a little better - I prefer the alterego toffee coconut bar - it is to die for! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

TINY package!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 22, 2013

I did not realize it was so small when i ordered it! About third the size of the regular package! other than that it's tasty and sweet, but I still love the almonds and salt one the most :]

Good chocolate, but

Posted by Aye123 on Jan 24, 2013

I'm used to european chocolates, where you have more cocoa content than in this product. Having said that, I love the chocolove concept, love to see the package and greedy to open it up and see what poem I'll get.

Average dark chocolate

Posted by odereviews on Dec 30, 2012

I have tasted various Chocolove chocolates and I don't like this much as others. This is a bit too sweet (only 55% cacao), and cherries sticks to your teeth. I like almonds, as they gives this chocolate a better texture. For regular chocolate eaters, I'm sure that they will like this. Chocolove chocolates have nice wrappings. Making them great gift ideas! Try the orange peel version (it's my current favorite).

Bigger Chunks Would Be Better

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Nov 18, 2012

Chocolate is too sweet, cherries are torn into tiny pieces so flavor and texture is hard to notice.

Ok