Delicious!

Posted by 4764482253328179398 on Jan 30, 2015

You can't go wrong with dark chocolate.

very good

Posted by 5183595399432091613 on Jul 22, 2014

y loved the taste and consistency. come without being melted and good quality

yummy

Posted by vanagelyte on Jun 22, 2014

simply delicious <3

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This is a great bar! It's not a pure chocolate bar, and it's only 55% cocoa content, so if you're a chocolate snob who likes to appreciate the flavor of a nice 100% Colombian dark chocolate bar or a German 85% w/ nibs, you may want to reconsider. I, however, like some variety in my bars, because if I'm going to sit around and eat 3.2 oz of chocolate bar, I'm going to want something else in there. Like some crunchy almonds and dried cherries. It's a great bar and I loved the 3 that I got to eat. Sadly, the pair of chocoholics who have access to my fridge ensured that 3 of 12 was all I'd get. Completely unfair.If you're still on the fence, consider: at the time of this writing, 2 people have NOT given this a 5 star review. One says they're nothing special and you shouldn't count calories (I'm not), and the other is mad that a 55% bar is too sugary compared to the 85% she's used to. Let me tell you, if I bought a 85% bar and it tasted like this, I'd be pretty mad. But it's 55%, which is borderline milk chocolate, and it's sweet, so please don't fault the bar when you like to taste the subtleties of bitter unsweetened chocolate. Which, by the way, if you're a TRUE chocoholic, you should definitely do. A few bites of excellent quality only-chocolate bar is quite the gastronomic experience. But that's not this; this is a chocolate bar you have a few squares of every now and then when you want something sweet, and this delivers.

So tiny I wanted more!

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Jun 01, 2014

Didn't quite expect it to be that small but the chocolate itself is WONDEROUS. The cherries were a nice touch, been waiting for a nice cherry chocolate for a long time! Will totally buy this again! Very good!

Chocolate perfection

Posted by 4815463407499383397 on May 14, 2014

Too bad it was so small! Love it, but then I love cherries and chocolate, so best combo ever!

Mmm

Posted by 5369778509866409083 on Apr 24, 2014

great taste and cheap. but I would prefer the chocolate percent to be higher

very very yummy