• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Nice taste

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

Cherries and almonds are good in combination for me. Chocolate is not too bitter. Tasty thing :) // Вишни и миндаль хорошо подходят друг другу, шоколад черный, но не слишком горький.

Delicious

Posted by anna-on-iHerb on Sep 17, 2012

I like this sour taste, but Chocolove with salt is better \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ Приятный шоколад с кислинкой. Но миндаль с морской солью намного вкуснее.

Love cherries and chocolate

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

I love the combination of cherries and chocolate, and the almonds are a nice touch. Will be ordering several of these for stocking stuffers at Christmas to share with the family! The sea salt bar is awesome too! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good but cherry flavor is pretty mild

Posted by Reviewer3266879 on Oct 22, 2012

If you are looking for the cherry flavor to be distinct (like the sea salt and almond chocolate) then you might be disappointed. Still, it's very good chocolate with more integrated flavored, which my husband prefers.

Fair enough

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012

It's a nice snack, but I still think the one with freeze dried raspberry is the best out of the bunch. I don't see the appeal in this combination, but I still finished it because it was good... just not great. I wish they would create one with lots of cherries without the almonds, because this didn't have enough of that chewy goodness I expected from it.

Good

Posted by enilorak on Oct 31, 2012

This was good. Too bad is not to much taste of cherries. Like that the almonds makes a crunch. I give it 4 of 5 stars because of the cherries.

Better than sea salt one

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Nov 25, 2012

Cherries make this tasty.

Good product

Posted by 4885074277466746614 on Dec 14, 2012

Perfect

good

Posted by MonicaH78 on Jan 08, 2013

taste good

Good

Posted by 5055313461589513658 on Feb 17, 2013