• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Muy sabroso.

Posted by 5132723855803337032 on Jan 15, 2014

Me ha encantado esta variedad de chocolate. Primero se siente el sabor del chocolate, luego el de las cerezas y por ultimo el picor del chile. A mi novio y ha mi nos ha encantando, pero me parece que no es para todos los gustos.

memy

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on May 26, 2015

i love it and buy alot of

Delicious!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

The flavour combination is interesting and really works well! Tasty, not too dark or too sweet, and this brand has a few vegan flavours including this one, which is great for me!

Хорошо / Good

Posted by AmberCat on Dec 26, 2012

Шоколад с достаточно необычным вкусом. Перец сначала неразличим, но спустя пару секунд горло и рот начинает ощутимо жечь, потом становится очень жарко. :)) Идеален для холодных зимних вечеров с чашечкой какао и уютным пледом. _________________________________________________________________________________ This is a chocolate with a extraordinary taste. At first I didn't feel the taste of pepper, but after a few seconds my throat and my mouth began to burn and I was really hot. :)) It is perfectly for cold winter evenings with a cup of hot cocoa under a cozy blanket.

Amazing taste!

Posted by belkamnr on Jan 24, 2013

I liked it very much! It rather unusual taste, chili is very interesting at chocolate. Even my husband liked it, although he doesn't like dark choco

Good punch!

Posted by 5122626001029921615 on Feb 11, 2013

loved how chili works. Good kick of it. I'll definitely order again.

unforgettable combination!

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Mar 02, 2013

frankly speaking I eat it when I'm on a diet. it's really delicious, but I can't eat more than 2 pieces at once. so it satisfies my craving for sweets, but prevents me from eating tons of high-calorie food.

Chilies & Cherries in Dark Chocolate

Posted by 5112899642574939308 on Mar 10, 2013

Interesting combination of chocolate and pepper. Very good.

yummy!!

Posted by 4810875732275727617 on Mar 12, 2013

great chocolate

Great combination !

Posted by 4986105549844041469 on Oct 12, 2013

sweetness from the cherries and the chocolate, and hot&intense chili taste.