• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Delicious!!!

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Oct 01, 2013

One of the best chocolates I have ever tried. I`m loving it! Taste is so good and the wrapping is so cute. Its like a little art piece. Choko Love <3

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2210547 on Jun 16, 2011

Chocolove-love-love-it!

my love :)

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 18, 2012

the best chocolate I've tasted. Not too sweet and very tasty.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on May 01, 2012

Tastes like nice chocolate, and then the chili kick at the end. Interesting and fun. Try this if you like some heat in foods.

So unusual))

Posted by Reviewer2033357 on Nov 24, 2011

Very interesting combination of sweet chocolate, a bit acidic cherry and spicy chilly pepper! Chilly warms your mouth after a while - at first you feel just chocolate, and then pepper appears and its taste grows. Worth trying at least once!

Very tasty and unusual chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1801875 on Jun 08, 2012

I've never expected to buy chocolate with iherb. But once I did (wanted to know how is it possible to be bitter and sweet at once). Now I order it again and again. Beware if you are on diet! You can't stop with this! Никогда не ожидала, что стану заказывать с Айхерба шоколад! Но, желая узнать, как это можно быть горьким и сладким одновременно, заказала. С тех пор кладу его в корзину снова и снова. Осторожно, если Вы на диете! С этим шоколадом невозможно остановиться!

Love it

Posted by nataliuncik on Feb 19, 2012

This chocolate is so delicous. I couldn't stop eating it when it arrived! I'll order more (when its in stock!)

Who needs dinner and dessert when we have this one?

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

First the taste of the dark chocolate appeared with a hint of vanilla. Next came the burning sensation from the chilli. And at last came a really desired taste of berries. It all really balanced so well; the nice bitterness of the chocolate, the spice from the chilli and finally the fresh taste of the berries. Finally as the overwhelming variety of different tastes faded, a really nice vague sweetness remained in my mouth. So many nice tastes in one bite, hence my subject line! The taste of sour was fortunately not included here. I would not enjoy the taste of pickled herring along with the other tastes ;-) Of course I wasn't serious about the headline though, as we need a healthy rich diet. I have only tasted this chocolate today, but I already love it!

Smooth with a kick

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Jun 02, 2013

Great chocolate with a kick. Nice undertone of the flavor then a nice KICK at the end.

original and tasty