• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Muy sabroso.

Posted by 5132723855803337032 on Jan 15, 2014

Me ha encantado esta variedad de chocolate. Primero se siente el sabor del chocolate, luego el de las cerezas y por ultimo el picor del chile. A mi novio y ha mi nos ha encantando, pero me parece que no es para todos los gustos.

Delicious!

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

The flavour combination is interesting and really works well! Tasty, not too dark or too sweet, and this brand has a few vegan flavours including this one, which is great for me!

Хорошо / Good

Posted by AmberCat on Dec 26, 2012

Шоколад с достаточно необычным вкусом. Перец сначала неразличим, но спустя пару секунд горло и рот начинает ощутимо жечь, потом становится очень жарко. :)) Идеален для холодных зимних вечеров с чашечкой какао и уютным пледом. _________________________________________________________________________________ This is a chocolate with a extraordinary taste. At first I didn't feel the taste of pepper, but after a few seconds my throat and my mouth began to burn and I was really hot. :)) It is perfectly for cold winter evenings with a cup of hot cocoa under a cozy blanket.

memy

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on May 26, 2015

i love it and buy alot of

A very nice combination

Posted by 4727646042929966171 on Jun 07, 2015

The flavors work well together. I wouldn't complain if they were a little spicier, but I really enjoyed this chocolate bar.

For dark chocolate lovers

Posted by Reviewer2344665 on May 06, 2016

I'm not a fan of chocolate but bought this for my husband, who loves the lovely combination of chilies and cherries. It went down well with our guests as an accompaniment with coffee.

Love it!

Posted by 5116122441836473492 on Apr 16, 2014

Dark chocolate, sweet cherries and slightly hot chilies - an unbeatable combination!

Beautiful

Posted by 4838968541881759122 on Apr 23, 2015

I wish this was in 70% chocolate too

Loved it!

Posted by 5545168419397036176 on Apr 28, 2015

Surprising taste, I'm glad I tried this!

Awesome!

Posted by 5272427774781525015 on Apr 30, 2015

Loved it! Tender taste of cherries, spicy, but not overly hot, pepper in nice and very natural tasting chocolate made my day!