July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Chocolove, Chilies & Cherries in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Muy sabroso.

Posted by 5132723855803337032 on Jan 15, 2014

Me ha encantado esta variedad de chocolate. Primero se siente el sabor del chocolate, luego el de las cerezas y por ultimo el picor del chile. A mi novio y ha mi nos ha encantando, pero me parece que no es para todos los gustos.

Хорошо / Good

Posted by AmberCat on Dec 26, 2012

Шоколад с достаточно необычным вкусом. Перец сначала неразличим, но спустя пару секунд горло и рот начинает ощутимо жечь, потом становится очень жарко. :)) Идеален для холодных зимних вечеров с чашечкой какао и уютным пледом. _________________________________________________________________________________ This is a chocolate with a extraordinary taste. At first I didn't feel the taste of pepper, but after a few seconds my throat and my mouth began to burn and I was really hot. :)) It is perfectly for cold winter evenings with a cup of hot cocoa under a cozy blanket.

Amazing taste!

Posted by belkamnr on Jan 24, 2013

I liked it very much! It rather unusual taste, chili is very interesting at chocolate. Even my husband liked it, although he doesn't like dark choco

Good punch!

Posted by 5122626001029921615 on Feb 11, 2013

loved how chili works. Good kick of it. I'll definitely order again.

unforgettable combination!

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Mar 02, 2013

frankly speaking I eat it when I'm on a diet. it's really delicious, but I can't eat more than 2 pieces at once. so it satisfies my craving for sweets, but prevents me from eating tons of high-calorie food.