• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Fiesty

Posted by Felicia-Ong on Nov 06, 2013

I love the feisty chili taste of this and will definitely re-order.

Nam nam!

Posted by tinaen on Dec 12, 2013

So good! in love <3

Very good

Posted by 5307385377302196292 on Dec 13, 2013

The taste is odd at the beginning, something between sweet, spicy and sour. But after you get used to it, it's very tasty. It is noticeable that the quality of the dark chocolate is high. In addition, there is a love poem inside, which is very nice. Perfect for a cold wintery day!

Unusual and great for sharing

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

Wow! Love this flavor. I keep the bar in my freezer and break off a little piece now and then for a treat. Anyone I've shared with has loved this unusual combo.

the best taste ever

Posted by Reviewer2547189 on Dec 28, 2013

The idea of smooth chocolate with cherries and chilies is genius. The best chocolate in the world.

Yum!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Jan 05, 2014

I can't buy chocolate because I am a compulsive eater and can easily end up sick, but these Chocolove flavours are so delicious and tasty that they feel more like a special treat than just plain chocolate. I can eat a bit and enjoy it fully without the compulsive craving of just plain chocolate. What a discovery!! This is my favourite flavour together with the raspberries. Beware because it is pretty spicy :)

For dark chocolate lovers

Posted by Reviewer2344665 on May 06, 2016

I'm not a fan of chocolate but bought this for my husband, who loves the lovely combination of chilies and cherries. It went down well with our guests as an accompaniment with coffee.

A very nice combination

Posted by 4727646042929966171 on Jun 07, 2015

The flavors work well together. I wouldn't complain if they were a little spicier, but I really enjoyed this chocolate bar.

Love it!

Posted by 5116122441836473492 on Apr 16, 2014

Dark chocolate, sweet cherries and slightly hot chilies - an unbeatable combination!

Beautiful