• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Bring it back!

Posted by Reviewer3350403 on Jul 25, 2013

Delicious!

Delicious!!!

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Oct 01, 2013

One of the best chocolates I have ever tried. I`m loving it! Taste is so good and the wrapping is so cute. Its like a little art piece. Choko Love <3

Who needs dinner and dessert when we have this one?

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

First the taste of the dark chocolate appeared with a hint of vanilla. Next came the burning sensation from the chilli. And at last came a really desired taste of berries. It all really balanced so well; the nice bitterness of the chocolate, the spice from the chilli and finally the fresh taste of the berries. Finally as the overwhelming variety of different tastes faded, a really nice vague sweetness remained in my mouth. So many nice tastes in one bite, hence my subject line! The taste of sour was fortunately not included here. I would not enjoy the taste of pickled herring along with the other tastes ;-) Of course I wasn't serious about the headline though, as we need a healthy rich diet. I have only tasted this chocolate today, but I already love it!

Superb!

Posted by 4893758600248203887 on Jul 12, 2013

Great taste!

Fiesty

Posted by Felicia-Ong on Nov 06, 2013

I love the feisty chili taste of this and will definitely re-order.

Nam nam!

Posted by tinaen on Dec 12, 2013

So good! in love <3

Very good

Posted by 5307385377302196292 on Dec 13, 2013

The taste is odd at the beginning, something between sweet, spicy and sour. But after you get used to it, it's very tasty. It is noticeable that the quality of the dark chocolate is high. In addition, there is a love poem inside, which is very nice. Perfect for a cold wintery day!

Unusual and great for sharing

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

Wow! Love this flavor. I keep the bar in my freezer and break off a little piece now and then for a treat. Anyone I've shared with has loved this unusual combo.

the best taste ever

Posted by Reviewer2547189 on Dec 28, 2013

The idea of smooth chocolate with cherries and chilies is genius. The best chocolate in the world.

Yum!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Jan 05, 2014

I can't buy chocolate because I am a compulsive eater and can easily end up sick, but these Chocolove flavours are so delicious and tasty that they feel more like a special treat than just plain chocolate. I can eat a bit and enjoy it fully without the compulsive craving of just plain chocolate. What a discovery!! This is my favourite flavour together with the raspberries. Beware because it is pretty spicy :)