• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Very tasty, very good chocolate

Posted by olshin on Jan 24, 2012

I like this chocolate. It is very good, very tasty, very unusual. I will buy it again, again and again... :-)

My newest favorite chocolate!

Posted by myoungpepper on May 30, 2013

I absolutely love this candy bar! It has the best combination of milk chocolate, almonds and toffee ever! It's a good thing it doesn't come in a larger size because no matter how hard I try to just eat a couple of pieces, I usually always end up eating the whole thing in one sitting! The bad thing about writing this review is, it's making me want some of this scrumptious candy now! I think I have some hidden in my freezer at home. Looking forward to getting off of work now! Happy eating!! Note: I only give it 5 stars because 10 are not available! ;)

Yummy :)

Posted by 5184453621045752184 on Mar 26, 2013

Taste very well! Almost like a chocolate with daim-pieces in it, but better. The pieces in this one is easier to chew, witch I like. And the chocolate itself is sweet, but not too sweet. yummy :)

My favourite chocolate ever

Posted by 5522518361641101384 on Jul 19, 2013

Amazing!! I absolutely love it!!

Taste is super

Posted by Reviewer2469751 on Mar 12, 2013

Chocolate like heaven.

Yum!

Posted by 5546590186861000340 on Jan 26, 2013

I love this chocolate. In fact, any of the 'Chocolove' chocolates are amazing. This one has a really subtle (not too sweet) hint of toffee, and the saltiness of the almonds provides a great balance.

qué rico!

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 27, 2014

Este chocolate me ha encantado. Chocolate con leche muy bueno y se notan los trocitos de tofe. Me ha gustado mucho más que el que lleva almendras y sal de esta misma marca. Ya he repetido varias veces

Buenísimo

Posted by 4987420668461908974 on Sep 03, 2013

Está increíblemente bueno. Pedí una tableta y tuve que esconderla para que los niños y mayores no acabaran con ella en el momento, sino al día siguiente.

Unbelievably delicious chocolate!

Posted by 4808247987167926128 on Dec 10, 2013

Unbelievably delicious chocolate! Had to order a whole parcel it again)

<3 yummy

Posted by 5685283106673665093 on Jan 20, 2014

I could die for this ! so good!