• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Not for me

Posted by YekaterinaKatrin on Jul 01, 2012

Didn't like

Not a fan

Posted by livelig on Mar 23, 2013

I found this chocolate to buttery. I much prefer Endangered Species Chocolate and Green & Black's Chocolate

ok for the price

Posted by Reviewer2023476 on Sep 21, 2012

Not impressed with this because the chocolate taste is lacking. Tasted mostly sweet and fatty... didn't really taste of chocolate. The almonds and toffee were ok though, though not great, and very sweet. It is quite one dimensional.

Not for us.

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Oct 09, 2012

I really did not like this Milk Chocolate, I know about many who loves this one so Im not saying its a bad chocolate at all. Its only me that prefer milk chocolate from Norway. For some weird reason, my husband didnt liked it either. So we didnt eat it.

TOO sweet!

Posted by OksanaM on Dec 27, 2012

The quality of chocolate is as usual, but toffee stuffing is TOO sweet, I practically couldn't eat more than 1 piece.

A bit dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Apr 10, 2013

The chunks of toffee was good, but the chocolate flavour it self was a bit.. thin. I must say that I prefer the rich and creamy Norwegian milk chocolate. Won't buy again.

Crunchy

Posted by 5224087449423748397 on Jun 27, 2013

This chocolate tasted a bit old. Good crunch in the almonds and toffee, though I don´t think toffee should crunch...

don't like

Posted by Reviewer1877420 on Aug 06, 2013

Taste is not so good as I waited. Taste more like not so good products. Maybe it is very eco - but in this case - not for me.

Uno mas

Posted by 5563496963593233028 on Oct 22, 2013

No esta mal, pero no me ha encantado. He probado diferentes chocolates y a pesar de tener los trozos de caramelo no es de mis favoritos. Tal vez sea por la leche que no estoy acostumbrada a ese sabor.

My experience