• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Addiction in a bar!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

These people at Chocolove have found the secret to addiction. The toffee and almonds milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and you got to have more until you eat the whole bar at one sitting. There is a hint of salt which makes the taste even more interesting. I think this must be my favourite flavour. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Delicioso!

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Soy una fan del chocolate, y este me ha encantado. Además el envoltorio y el detalle del poema me han parecido muy especiales. Ideal sobre todo para los amantes del chocolate con leche, y en general los chocolates suaves y dulzones. Para más información, tienes este y otros tantos productos en mi blog.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

So very good I ate the entire block in one sitting. Yum.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 02, 2012

delicious!

Chocholove - Barnas favoritt

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

vanlig sjokolade med litt mindre sukker, og vitaminer. Barna elsker denne, og jeg bestiller jevnlig :)

My favorite chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1252433 on Nov 28, 2011

My favorite chocolate...mmmmmmmmmm.....

Chocolove, Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate - Take the Dark Chocolate NOT this one if ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My son loved this! When I let him taste it, he exclaimed like a giddy child Papa, this is so good! ... Can I have more? This"more" meant the whole chocolate bar which I've barely broken. Lesson -- if you want a bigger share and you want to share it with your kids, buy the dark chocolate version. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

So yummy!

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on Mar 14, 2013

I bought 3 and couldn't control myself. I'm a choco-holic!

So yummy :)

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Chocolove bars are the best! Although I prefer the sea salt bar this one is great too. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

best