Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Dec 28, 2009

I use this to spice up my winter cocoa. Heats you back up in seconds.

Can feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 23, 2011

I've taken supplements for decades, but usually can't discern an improvement as quickly as I did with this Cayenne Extract. I was told by my herbologist to put one drop under my tongue if I felt any palpitation or heaviness in my heart area. Within about a week of doing this several (4-6) times a day, I've felt fewer palpitations. I have an arrythmia, which feels like my heart mis-beats, or throws in an extra beat. The cayenne extract has decreased these experiences and seems to have given me a bit more energy. Didn't think this would do anything, but it has.

Hot on your tongue

Posted by LouLou on May 31, 2013

I don't really like taking this as I'm not that keen on the taste. That said it is very effective for blood circulation. Sometimes I get this thing where all the tips of my fingers go completely white and numb which is a bit freaky. I took some of this cayenne and within a few minutes the colour returned to my fingers. This product is excellent for improving blood circulation especially in cold weather and the dropper is a convenient way to take a strong dose with only a few drops..

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2058211 on Jul 04, 2008

Cayenne helps with so many different things. This is a great product, a lot better then putting cayenne pepper in water to drink. Highly reccomend

Very hot!

Posted by jasonjs on Nov 07, 2008

Very good cayenne formula

Good

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Dec 12, 2011

Good

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Feb 17, 2012

Drink 1 or 2 drops in large glass of juice and it is very good for everything! keeps everything flowing better!

Diana Dimitrova

Posted by Reviewer3049717 on Jul 31, 2010

Very nice product!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1072076 on Oct 07, 2010

I take the Cayenne Extract to help atrial fibrillations and it works.

awesome, but HOT :D

Posted by Reviewer1059986 on Dec 27, 2010

awesome! reduces swelling in my throat after singing!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »