Christopher's Adrenal formula

Posted by 5354352341737057868 on Apr 07, 2015

Bought this for my husband . I think he's having only moderate success with it , but he's only been taking it for a month , so perhaps not quite long enough to tell yet.

Christopher's Original Formulas Adrenal Formula

Posted by 5697769034397700209 on Jan 27, 2015

I have started taking these instead of the much more expensive Bioceuticals adrenal formula, and I honestly think these are every bit as good - in fact, probably better for me because of the mullein, gotu kola and other herbs. It's only been a couple of weeks and I'm only taking two per day rather than four, but I'll stay with these.

Good not great

Posted by 5603353087075977405 on Jan 14, 2015

It helps with energy but I still have to combine with something else to feel full benefits. Will continue to purchase

Much more energy

Posted by 5410745100783716521 on Dec 11, 2014

I am sleeping better and more alert thought the day without needing a nap. I also noticed my mood stays more even keeled.

very good

Posted by 5034739436424079232 on Apr 09, 2014

It helped me with adrenal fatigue and also lifted my mood a little bit. I will order it again.

Adrenal

Posted by 5394868189326682946 on Sep 27, 2012

Gives you energy but not nervous energy. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not felt this good in years actually I forgot how good you can feel.

Checking this one out!

Posted by Reviewer2158903 on Sep 19, 2011

I believe this formula is helping. I have a functional thyroid (works sometimes) and am no longer on armour thyroid.

Great results with this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1962924 on Jul 18, 2011

I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue.I began taking this product and noticed a difference in my energy level quickly.No more feeling like I need to sleep in the middle of the day.I actually ran out one month and could not believe how poorly I felt.After starting it back up again it was amazing.It is definitely a significant difference for me.

Better than a cup of coffee.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Mar 10, 2011

Energy for four or five hours. Good health.

Love Dr. Christopher's products

Posted by Reviewer3353458 on Dec 31, 2010

Adrenal Formula is working fine for me. I have less stress and headaches and can deal with life better. The only drawback is taking 2 pills three times day. I would prefer less pill taking.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »