Christopher's Original Formula, Adrenal Formula

Posted by Reviewer1626120 on May 24, 2008

I have noticed a big improvement here with more energy and a lot less fatigue. I do a lot of driving and I feel much more alert.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on May 12, 2009

This is a wonderful product for adrenal exhaustion.I have been on it for a couple of weeks now and feel much better. I will order again!

Great results with this supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1962924 on Jul 18, 2011

I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue.I began taking this product and noticed a difference in my energy level quickly.No more feeling like I need to sleep in the middle of the day.I actually ran out one month and could not believe how poorly I felt.After starting it back up again it was amazing.It is definitely a significant difference for me.

Adrenal

Posted by 5394868189326682946 on Sep 27, 2012

Gives you energy but not nervous energy. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not felt this good in years actually I forgot how good you can feel.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2856962 on Sep 30, 2009

This product helped with easing stress on my adrenals. A must have in your arsenal against health robbing stress in our everyday lives.

very good

Posted by 5034739436424079232 on Apr 09, 2014

It helped me with adrenal fatigue and also lifted my mood a little bit. I will order it again.

Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer1666234 on Apr 01, 2008

Works great! Highly recommended!

Love Dr. Christopher's products

Posted by Reviewer3353458 on Dec 31, 2010

Adrenal Formula is working fine for me. I have less stress and headaches and can deal with life better. The only drawback is taking 2 pills three times day. I would prefer less pill taking.

Better than a cup of coffee.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Mar 10, 2011

Energy for four or five hours. Good health.

winter is the water season

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Nov 18, 2010

Kidneys and adrenals need support during the cold and dark times..regenerate even if there is no difficulty...and drink warmed water!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »