Christopher's Original Formulas, Beauty Facial Cream, 2 oz

Less dry

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Aug 03, 2011

I liked the ingredients. I did not have a negative reaction as I usually do. It was thicker than I prefer so I blended with sunflower oil (my oil of choice since it is antiinflammatory). I believe my skin is slowly improving. I did not have skin problems, but I am a senior and was hoping for anti-aging effects.

Christopher's Original Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Nov 03, 2009

I like all of Christopher's formulas... AND I like this one too! I have sensitive skin which will react to most things. This one feels great!

FANTABULOUS!!!!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Dec 30, 2013

My sister and i have a combination/oily face skin and we use this for a few weeks and loved it. Initially, this cream does makes our skin very oily because it cannot absorb very well. HOWEVER, WE CHANGE THE WAY WE APPLY THIS CREAM BY WARM IT UP BY RUBBING it WITH OUR HANDS AND THEN APPLY IT. It absorb really fast and works like a charm!!!!!!! This cream shrink the pores, even toned the skin and slowly fading out my brown spot and freckles!!!! I am so impressed!!!!! I can't help but to compare this cream with my previous Kiehl's Abyssine Cream and my SK-II Stempower Cream and i honestly said that this Dr. Christopher's Beauty Cream is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!!!!! It's so versatile that i even used it as my eye cream and apply it to my dry nails cuticle. Extremely pleased with this beauty cream and highly recommended it. :D

Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer2751168 on Feb 01, 2012

This is my favorite cream to use on my face and neck. Love the gardenia smell too. I have been using this for quite some years and whenever I try samples of other natural facial lotions they are watery in comparison to the nice creamy texture of this BFC. I can really feel this cream nourishes my skin and I highly recommend it, especially in the fall/winter season when skin is drier.

Best face cream

Posted by Reviewer1491587 on Jan 24, 2012

Christopher's Original Forula for face cream is the best I have used on my face. It leaves it smooth and free of dryness.