Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 17, 2013

This product takes a little getting use to but, I love this product.

Title is required.

Posted by 4820897478505224528 on Oct 17, 2013

Review is required.

Different

Posted by 5498527530740422773 on Feb 09, 2016

This cream is surprisingly different. I ordered it because of it's natural ingredients and reasonable price. I was looking for something alcohol free, which is really hard to find! This product has a strange appearance, it's kind of green, thick and smelly. You can definitely tell it's natural. For these reasons if you are expecting a white fluffy cream you might not like it. I like to use it at night because of it's strong smell and it leaves my skin very smooth in the morning. It is certainly a great quality product.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Beauty Facial Cream, 2 oz

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 01, 2016

Brilliant facial cream! Really makes my dry / dehydrated skin dewy and moisturised. My holy grail from now on!

just amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Mar 23, 2016

I couldn't even imagine it will do this good to the skin! my skin is combined, and I can't use oily creams- but this one is something different! even as a morning cream- absorbs fully, leaves the skin smooth and hydrated, good base for a make up. I am sure that if I could put it 6 times a day as recommended (and not 3)- it would do miracles.

Good one natural ingredients.

Posted by 5459109573355226921 on Jun 20, 2016

Good one. natural ingredients. A little pricey but overall a good product. Doesnt make my very oily skin more oily. The scent is a little annoying

too heavy

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

Too thick and my face still felt dry

I just gave to my mom!!

Posted by 5509551459909304211 on Dec 27, 2014

非常油膩~一點不好推~一點都不保隰 氣味難聞~絕不會回購~

Smells AWFUL!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Jun 03, 2013

The smell on this one makes it impossible to apply it 6 times a day like recommended!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »