Less dry

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Aug 03, 2011

I liked the ingredients. I did not have a negative reaction as I usually do. It was thicker than I prefer so I blended with sunflower oil (my oil of choice since it is antiinflammatory). I believe my skin is slowly improving. I did not have skin problems, but I am a senior and was hoping for anti-aging effects.

Love the smell and the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Apr 12, 2011

- but I think it is too heavy for my face - I've got a few breakouts, which I don't have if I use the right products. What a pity because it was so delicious applying it - though it's quite heavy - because of the smell - it smells heavenly - sweet & natural tropic floral with herbs underneath. So I'm more than willing to use it on other parts of my body :-)

cream

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

Excellent product. Recommended to several people.

Old product

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Dec 06, 2010

I feel iherb let me down on this one. The product was obviously old - the coloring on the top had become darker than the rest and there is a bit of a rancid order. Also, note, this is a very thick product and sits on the face for some time without being absorbed. Ok, if you like that. I wouldn't buy again.

what a great deal!

Posted by Reviewer2337536 on Apr 25, 2010

I have combination skin which on rare occasions becomes super sensitive.This cream really helps.there's no additives,it is a little greasy so it goes a long way.Would order again,the price is great too!

Mary

Posted by Reviewer1237889 on Mar 14, 2010

very good

Christopher's Original Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Nov 03, 2009

I like all of Christopher's formulas... AND I like this one too! I have sensitive skin which will react to most things. This one feels great!

good cream

Posted by Reviewer2934866 on Sep 09, 2009

I used the cream about 1 month it is really good cream and make the face more beauty and soft . thank you

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »