eye enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2983204 on Aug 16, 2009

This is the best I found so far. It helps to slowly , very slowly, over the course of several years, to lesson the impact of floaters. Use in combination with Lutein esters. You see better at night, for people over 60 years old.

These are brilliant!

Posted by owenfox on Mar 13, 2014

I take 3 caps, twice a day, and my eye strain,fatigue and tiredness have gone down dramatically. Takes time to see increasing benefits. Before taking these, Id WAKE UP with eyestrain and have debilitating stressed eyes during the day, especially if using the computer, which is where I work on. These help enormously. Eye herbs, including dragonherbs EagleEyes, and the Eyebright formula from Dr Christopher have all helped me in more than words can say, truly. If you have eye issues, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE. Peace, love and light! Check out my page for more honest reviews, including products I highly do NOT recommend too! Have a great day :)

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3140532 on Apr 20, 2009

Have been using it about 4 1/2 yrs. Helps keep eyes healthy...has kept macular degeneration from worsening.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

I have recommended these to so many people who have all been amazed at the improvement in the general health of their eyes as well as improvement in sight for the lucky ones. One I wouldn't be without.

Christophers Bilberry eye Caps.

Posted by Reviewer1493537 on Apr 28, 2011

Find it necessary for our eyes. Have been using another brand, and added these with it. Generally, we like the speed of delivery to Australia Three days is amazing. Your prices are always competetive. You have our business. THANK YOU

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Sep 29, 2011

Husband just started using this as part of his gout treatment/prevention herbal suppliments. Has been able to prevent gout flare ups since added this supplement. Plus its good for your eyes! Salisbury,NC

Great for eyes!

Posted by Reviewer3160588 on Dec 09, 2010

Love this formula! Makes my eyes clearer and brighter, vision sharper and crisper. Also, the antioxidant properties of the anthocyanidins in the bilberry are a plus in general.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Jun 19, 2011

Nice to get the additional ingredients in addition to the bilberry.

Recommended by Dr. Oz

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Mar 25, 2012

To kill carb cravings at night. Works great!!!

Christopher's Original Formula, Bilberry Eye, 425 mg Each, 100 Veggie Caps (

Posted by Reviewer2631703 on Dec 12, 2008

not as good as was expected

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »