Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Christopher's Original Formulas, Bilberry Eye, 450 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3140532 on Apr 20, 2009

Have been using it about 4 1/2 yrs. Helps keep eyes healthy...has kept macular degeneration from worsening.

eye enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2983204 on Aug 16, 2009

This is the best I found so far. It helps to slowly , very slowly, over the course of several years, to lesson the impact of floaters. Use in combination with Lutein esters. You see better at night, for people over 60 years old.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

I have recommended these to so many people who have all been amazed at the improvement in the general health of their eyes as well as improvement in sight for the lucky ones. One I wouldn't be without.

These are brilliant!

Posted by owenfox on Mar 13, 2014

I take 3 caps, twice a day, and my eye strain,fatigue and tiredness have gone down dramatically. Takes time to see increasing benefits. Before taking these, Id WAKE UP with eyestrain and have debilitating stressed eyes during the day, especially if using the computer, which is where I work on. These help enormously. Eye herbs, including dragonherbs EagleEyes, and the Eyebright formula from Dr Christopher have all helped me in more than words can say, truly. If you have eye issues, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE. Peace, love and light! Check out my page for more honest reviews, including products I highly do NOT recommend too! Have a great day :)

Christophers Bilberry eye Caps.

Posted by Reviewer1493537 on Apr 28, 2011

Find it necessary for our eyes. Have been using another brand, and added these with it. Generally, we like the speed of delivery to Australia Three days is amazing. Your prices are always competetive. You have our business. THANK YOU

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »