Christopher's Original Formulas, Blood Stream Formula, 450 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

thanks iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3274895 on May 27, 2011

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced, and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful with products and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs (plus a fraction of the cost). I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus the Dr's speculate but can't confirm). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

Very good detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2784624 on Feb 15, 2013

I took these together with the Complete Tissue & Bone formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. Since then I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

Powerful Ingredients

Posted by 4622364401667912638 on Sep 07, 2012

This product is amazingly powerful. I am fighting Lyme. I noticed a difference almost immediately with this product and the Teasel Root and Red Root tinctures. I need my lymphatic system to expel toxins and I believe I have found the right product. Highly recommend this product if you wnat to heal quickly.

health

Posted by Reviewer1733986 on Sep 12, 2010

good for getting rid of allkinds of junk in your system.i use it to get candida out of my body once other products have done thier jobs. jrickowens

Glowing Skin

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

The most noticeable effect from taking this was that it made my skin glow. Physically, it felt like a cleanse and it gave me more energy. Mentally, I felt happier and more clear-headed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »