Great for healing Bruises and Aches

Posted by 5674859124994414544 on May 18, 2015

I noticed a big difference in taking these, after a few days, hair, nails and muscles were much stronger. I do martial arts and these capsules combined with "Christopher's Original Formulas, Complete Tissue & Bone Ointment" are great for sore joints, bruises and aches. Highly Recommended! p.s. i did notice it's best to take these regularly to maintain the joints and muscles.

A great cure for aching old bones!

Posted by 5488842878681314668 on Jan 23, 2015

My wrist hurt so bad I couldn't use my left hand at all. Just touching it had me screaming in pain. I started taking this 2 capsules three times a day and within 1 week my wrist was like brand new! Make sure you use the ointment with it!

Complete Tissue and Bone

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Oct 21, 2014

Brilliant Product. Have used it for neck pain and have received instant relief. Also use the salve with success. Old scars heal and a wisdom tooth sitting under the gum for over a decade suddenly pushed through whilst taking these. My hair also became quite thick and unfortunately lost it's thickness once I stopped.

A Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014

These work really well. For ankle/foot twist, along with a poultice of the loose Tissue and Bone Powder and an oil or Tissue and Bone Salve a very painful ankle/foot was better by the next morning. Went to wondering if a tendon was torn to knowing the injury was going to heal quickly. Also great for sore muscles from working out, skiing, overuse, or injury.

Slow but Sure Wins the Race!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Feb 10, 2014

If it's broke or hurt, this will fix it! Just give it time to do its job!

Addressing Arhtritis!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 20, 2014

I've researched Dr. Christopher's philosophy on the importance of nutrition, and have read about the positive reviews it garners. So when I started taking it, the "Tissue & Bone" formula, I wasn't surprised that it works well. If you do have arthritis, then long-term use of this product will considerably help. But I must stress the words 'long term'. According to Dr. Christopher, just as arthritis didn't form overnight, it'll take some time to dissolve it. So persistence is the key! With the option of buying bulk here at iHerbs, one can relatively easily stay on this formula without breaking the piggy-bank. It would take a considerable investment to actually buy each herb that this formula contains. Buy with confidence!

bad knees

Posted by Reviewer2179783 on Apr 22, 2013

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging.

Helps manage pain

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Feb 23, 2013

I have chronic neck, back, and joint pain from scoliosis since age 13 (now 41). This is my 2nd bottle, going on to the 3rd. I started a little under the recommended dosage as I do with all supplements new to me, being 1 capsule 3x a day, then to the recommended 2 capsules 3x a day, then experimented with 1cap-2cap-1cap a day, 2cap-2cap a day, just 2caps once a day, 2-1-2, 3-3, and all combinations within recommended dose amounts, until I found after 1 full bottle and a half, that the 2 capsules 3x a day evenly spaced between meals and 3 capsules twice a day spaced between meals works best for me. When I miss a day, the pain can be mild to extreme sometimes. Regular massage 1-3x a month and stretching and/or meditation yoga every day helps in junction with these capsules to manage pain and even keep me free of all pain. I also take now silica supplement tablets and omega 3-6-9 fish oil with meals, as well as vibrant health super fruit powder mixed with vibrant health green vibrance powder with breakfast every morning. I find that these capsules taken alone, without all the other supplements I take and even when I don't stretch or do yoga, are helpful on their own. Great product overall. Thank you.

Very good detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2784624 on Feb 15, 2013

I took these together with the Blood Stream formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

Regeneration

Posted by Reviewer2601626 on Oct 17, 2012

I love this product! I take this, my mom takes this, and my dogs take this! Mom, one dog and I take this combined with Joint to help with arthritis inflamation and pain. My other dog takes this to help her fight cancer.