| English
| USD ($)

Christopher's Original Formulas, Complete Tissue & Bone, 440 mg Each, 100 Veggie Caps

Miracle For My Chronic Neck Pain

Posted by Reviewer1800708 on Nov 19, 2010

I personally take 5 caps per day, and it does absolute wonders for my chronic neck pain. If I miss a day, boy can I tell! Highly recommend this product. I also take "Joint Formula" but cant tell a noticable difference with this one.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Jun 15, 2011

sped up the healing of a broken leg (just below the hip) for a 90 years old lady (walking within 3 months, no complications), taking into account usual complications in such cases this is an exceptional result. The healing included heavily and extensively bruised tissue.

Makes where it hurts heal

Posted by Reviewer1210912 on Aug 19, 2008

Since I have repeat low back pain, I am looking for a better healing of the injury site. It's been three weeks on Dr. Christopher's capsules and ontiment. I am off the anti-inflammatories.

Very good detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2784624 on Feb 15, 2013

I took these together with the Blood Stream formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

Product is probably very effective

Posted by Reviewer1768681 on Sep 02, 2011

For a short while I was taking this product along with Pau D' Arco tea for eczema, but I believe that was a mistake. I noticed that each time I took the two together, I would get an immensely sore and stiff right elbow. When I would leave off the Complete Tissue & Bone, and drink the tea alone, I would not experience the problem with my elbow. If nothing else, it just says to me that this product is effective but perhaps was not the correct product for addressing my health issue. (Dr. Christopher, on a video, explained how effective Complete Tissue & Bone was in curing skin eruptions/eczema, and by me combining it with the Pau D' Arco tea, may have been too much of an aggressive approach to my situation).