Internal and external healing aid

Posted by Reviewer2903708 on Feb 10, 2011

This formula should be in every home. It truly aids in healing bone conditions, flesh, cartilidge, whatever. Wouldn't be without it.

Tag Warts Gone!

Posted by Reviewer2657132 on Dec 16, 2010

My husband took this product for 3 months and his tag warts went away

Great aid to healing injuries

Posted by Reviewer1983964 on Jan 06, 2011

I really feel this product is a very valuable aid to the healing of any kind of muscle/tissue/bone injuries. I have used Christopher formulas for years and trust them completely, but I have often griped about the prices. However, on iHerb.com, they are very affordable!

Helps manage pain

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Feb 23, 2013

I have chronic neck, back, and joint pain from scoliosis since age 13 (now 41). This is my 2nd bottle, going on to the 3rd. I started a little under the recommended dosage as I do with all supplements new to me, being 1 capsule 3x a day, then to the recommended 2 capsules 3x a day, then experimented with 1cap-2cap-1cap a day, 2cap-2cap a day, just 2caps once a day, 2-1-2, 3-3, and all combinations within recommended dose amounts, until I found after 1 full bottle and a half, that the 2 capsules 3x a day evenly spaced between meals and 3 capsules twice a day spaced between meals works best for me. When I miss a day, the pain can be mild to extreme sometimes. Regular massage 1-3x a month and stretching and/or meditation yoga every day helps in junction with these capsules to manage pain and even keep me free of all pain. I also take now silica supplement tablets and omega 3-6-9 fish oil with meals, as well as vibrant health super fruit powder mixed with vibrant health green vibrance powder with breakfast every morning. I find that these capsules taken alone, without all the other supplements I take and even when I don't stretch or do yoga, are helpful on their own. Great product overall. Thank you.

bad knees

Posted by Reviewer2179783 on Apr 22, 2013

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging.

I Cannot believe

Posted by 5394868189326682946 on Sep 12, 2012

This product is awesome!!!!!!!!! I have not felt this good in years. IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!fast shipping too. How great is that.

Healed a partial cartilage tear in ankle

Posted by Reviewer1071195 on Aug 05, 2011

This is a great product. I took much more than the recommended dose for a short period of time to heal my partial tear. In 15-20 days the pain was gone is about fully healed.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1738693 on Dec 28, 2007

Dr Christopher is one of all herbal combinations that really work. Wish iherb carried more formulas!

Great product

Posted by Rosequartz on Nov 30, 2011

I am so glad to hv found this product. It has helped to speed up my recovery for my tooth extraction. Works better than antibiotics. Felt sick after taking the antibiotics. I'll try out the other products as it is made of herbs.

Regeneration

Posted by Reviewer2601626 on Oct 17, 2012

I love this product! I take this, my mom takes this, and my dogs take this! Mom, one dog and I take this combined with Joint to help with arthritis inflamation and pain. My other dog takes this to help her fight cancer.