bad knees

Posted by Reviewer2179783 on Apr 22, 2013

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging.

Dr. C makes good formulas

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Mar 01, 2013

I cannot yet say if this works as it's too soon to tell.

Helps manage pain

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Feb 23, 2013

I have chronic neck, back, and joint pain from scoliosis since age 13 (now 41). This is my 2nd bottle, going on to the 3rd. I started a little under the recommended dosage as I do with all supplements new to me, being 1 capsule 3x a day, then to the recommended 2 capsules 3x a day, then experimented with 1cap-2cap-1cap a day, 2cap-2cap a day, just 2caps once a day, 2-1-2, 3-3, and all combinations within recommended dose amounts, until I found after 1 full bottle and a half, that the 2 capsules 3x a day evenly spaced between meals and 3 capsules twice a day spaced between meals works best for me. When I miss a day, the pain can be mild to extreme sometimes. Regular massage 1-3x a month and stretching and/or meditation yoga every day helps in junction with these capsules to manage pain and even keep me free of all pain. I also take now silica supplement tablets and omega 3-6-9 fish oil with meals, as well as vibrant health super fruit powder mixed with vibrant health green vibrance powder with breakfast every morning. I find that these capsules taken alone, without all the other supplements I take and even when I don't stretch or do yoga, are helpful on their own. Great product overall. Thank you.

Very good detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2784624 on Feb 15, 2013

I took these together with the Blood Stream formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

Regeneration

Posted by Reviewer2601626 on Oct 17, 2012

I love this product! I take this, my mom takes this, and my dogs take this! Mom, one dog and I take this combined with Joint to help with arthritis inflamation and pain. My other dog takes this to help her fight cancer.

We accidently lost this product and need to order more

Posted by 4995015792487878822 on Oct 09, 2012

Good

Nice Product!

Posted by 4719985547041028384 on Sep 17, 2012

I have oly been taking them for a few weeks but I have nothing negative to say about them.

I fell

Posted by Reviewer1139892 on Sep 13, 2012

I fell down the stairs and tore some ligaments in my ankle in half. My other foot was already deformed from birth so it was a difficult summer! I upped my dose of this to 4 per day and rubbed the ointment on my foot whenever I could. I;m still having problems with my ankle but i'm walking and getting around. I'm heavy set and the doctor said I wouldn't be where I am now for 6-9 months and it's only been about 4.

I Cannot believe

Posted by 5394868189326682946 on Sep 12, 2012

This product is awesome!!!!!!!!! I have not felt this good in years. IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!fast shipping too. How great is that.

works for gout

Posted by Reviewer2151622 on Jul 10, 2012

my husband has found this product to be very useful in dealing with gout.