Sorry, no effect

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I have achieved at least some noticeable results from other similar products. I feel no changes with this product.

I felt it working

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

but it not good enough, may be a protein supplemt is better to build weak muscles

Complete Tissue and Bone repair

Posted by Reviewer3046801 on May 07, 2012

I am noticing a difference in my knee joints. Will keep usingthis product.

lots of good stuff in here

Posted by lauraandrews on Apr 14, 2012

There are again a lot of capsules to take but this one comes in other forms as well like massage oil, ointment, bath bombs, and syrup. I'm eager to try those as well for my son who has been through 7 back surgeries and postoperative infections, has a lot of healing to do.

C T & B caps

Posted by Reviewer1869306 on Feb 13, 2012

easy to take and vegan

Tissue & Bone

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jan 30, 2012

I've only used this a couple of weeks so can't honestly detect a difference, but anything of Christopher's is good stuff.

Great product

Posted by Rosequartz on Nov 30, 2011

I am so glad to hv found this product. It has helped to speed up my recovery for my tooth extraction. Works better than antibiotics. Felt sick after taking the antibiotics. I'll try out the other products as it is made of herbs.

Product is probably very effective

Posted by Reviewer1768681 on Sep 02, 2011

For a short while I was taking this product along with Pau D' Arco tea for eczema, but I believe that was a mistake. I noticed that each time I took the two together, I would get an immensely sore and stiff right elbow. When I would leave off the Complete Tissue & Bone, and drink the tea alone, I would not experience the problem with my elbow. If nothing else, it just says to me that this product is effective but perhaps was not the correct product for addressing my health issue. (Dr. Christopher, on a video, explained how effective Complete Tissue & Bone was in curing skin eruptions/eczema, and by me combining it with the Pau D' Arco tea, may have been too much of an aggressive approach to my situation).

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1311340 on Sep 01, 2011

it's ok

Christopher's Tissue& Bone

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Aug 21, 2011

I have been taking Turmeric for my back pain,i recently read a review on tissue & bone on pain and inflamation. I will stop taking the Turmeric and continue with Christpher's Tissue and Bone it really helps my leg pain.