Joints

Posted by Reviewer3326961 on Nov 08, 2010

Great for the joints

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2648338 on Oct 28, 2009

The Complete Tissue & Bone Caps really works. I love it and have been buying it ever since I was introduce to it.

Christopher's is good:

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Nov 28, 2009

I have been taking this product since July. I definitely noticed a decline when I ran out for a short time. It does help.

Complete Tissue and Bone repair

Posted by Reviewer3046801 on May 07, 2012

I am noticing a difference in my knee joints. Will keep usingthis product.

Addressing Arhtritis!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 20, 2014

I've researched Dr. Christopher's philosophy on the importance of nutrition, and have read about the positive reviews it garners. So when I started taking it, the "Tissue & Bone" formula, I wasn't surprised that it works well. If you do have arthritis, then long-term use of this product will considerably help. But I must stress the words 'long term'. According to Dr. Christopher, just as arthritis didn't form overnight, it'll take some time to dissolve it. So persistence is the key! With the option of buying bulk here at iHerbs, one can relatively easily stay on this formula without breaking the piggy-bank. It would take a considerable investment to actually buy each herb that this formula contains. Buy with confidence!

Good Stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1226373 on Feb 23, 2010

Been using for years now for my bones and recommended by my Herbal doctor!!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1347670 on Sep 25, 2009

LOVE CHRISTOPHERS FORMULAS. Everyone should try it.

Tissue & Bone

Posted by Reviewer1939594 on May 10, 2010

This is the first time I have used this product,but I am finding that it is working quite well. Like it because it is plant based.

Excellent formula, very high standards for quality, and organic!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Apr 17, 2009

Best used in conjunction with Christopher's Original Formula, Complete Tissue & Bone Ointment, excellent formula, very high standards for quality and organic with vegetarian caps. Can't be beat! Tried and tested for so many years and always highly recommended by leading herbalists and healers. Take more than recommended amount and frequency (double or triple the amount and 3-5 times a day) if in the beginning process of healing.

Superb Product!

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Mar 27, 2010

Works very well. Does what it says. Excellent!