Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Christopher's Original Formulas, Complete Tissue & Bone, 440 mg Each, 100 Veggie Caps

Helps manage pain

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Feb 23, 2013

I have chronic neck, back, and joint pain from scoliosis since age 13 (now 41). This is my 2nd bottle, going on to the 3rd. I started a little under the recommended dosage as I do with all supplements new to me, being 1 capsule 3x a day, then to the recommended 2 capsules 3x a day, then experimented with 1cap-2cap-1cap a day, 2cap-2cap a day, just 2caps once a day, 2-1-2, 3-3, and all combinations within recommended dose amounts, until I found after 1 full bottle and a half, that the 2 capsules 3x a day evenly spaced between meals and 3 capsules twice a day spaced between meals works best for me. When I miss a day, the pain can be mild to extreme sometimes. Regular massage 1-3x a month and stretching and/or meditation yoga every day helps in junction with these capsules to manage pain and even keep me free of all pain. I also take now silica supplement tablets and omega 3-6-9 fish oil with meals, as well as vibrant health super fruit powder mixed with vibrant health green vibrance powder with breakfast every morning. I find that these capsules taken alone, without all the other supplements I take and even when I don't stretch or do yoga, are helpful on their own. Great product overall. Thank you.

bad knees

Posted by Reviewer2179783 on Apr 22, 2013

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging.

I Cannot believe

Posted by 5394868189326682946 on Sep 12, 2012

This product is awesome!!!!!!!!! I have not felt this good in years. IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!fast shipping too. How great is that.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1738693 on Dec 28, 2007

Dr Christopher is one of all herbal combinations that really work. Wish iherb carried more formulas!

Joints