A Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014

These work really well. For ankle/foot twist, along with a poultice of the loose Tissue and Bone Powder and an oil or Tissue and Bone Salve a very painful ankle/foot was better by the next morning. Went to wondering if a tendon was torn to knowing the injury was going to heal quickly. Also great for sore muscles from working out, skiing, overuse, or injury.

A great cure for aching old bones!

Posted by 5488842878681314668 on Jan 23, 2015

My wrist hurt so bad I couldn't use my left hand at all. Just touching it had me screaming in pain. I started taking this 2 capsules three times a day and within 1 week my wrist was like brand new! Make sure you use the ointment with it!

I fell

Posted by Reviewer1139892 on Sep 13, 2012

I fell down the stairs and tore some ligaments in my ankle in half. My other foot was already deformed from birth so it was a difficult summer! I upped my dose of this to 4 per day and rubbed the ointment on my foot whenever I could. I;m still having problems with my ankle but i'm walking and getting around. I'm heavy set and the doctor said I wouldn't be where I am now for 6-9 months and it's only been about 4.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Oct 27, 2008

Good for pain

Christopher's complete tissue and bone

Posted by Reviewer1463590 on Apr 01, 2010

everything was great thanks, vp

works for gout

Posted by Reviewer2151622 on Jul 10, 2012

my husband has found this product to be very useful in dealing with gout.

Slow but Sure Wins the Race!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Feb 10, 2014

If it's broke or hurt, this will fix it! Just give it time to do its job!

Great for healing Bruises and Aches

Posted by 5674859124994414544 on May 18, 2015

I noticed a big difference in taking these, after a few days, hair, nails and muscles were much stronger. I do martial arts and these capsules combined with "Christopher's Original Formulas, Complete Tissue & Bone Ointment" are great for sore joints, bruises and aches. Highly Recommended! p.s. i did notice it's best to take these regularly to maintain the joints and muscles.

Innesah, London , England , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Mar 03, 2009

This is a really good formula and was purchased for a relative who has had a good healing from it. We have purchased other remedies from this company , all stocked at Iherb.

awesome amount of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2629530 on Jul 11, 2008

awesome amount of ingredients i love dr christopher