not helping

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 03, 2015

I am not noticing any benefit after several weeks of taking this, but I am taking it orally. I have an aversion to putting drops in my ear. :-(

quantity of biggest use limit is fixed???

Posted by 5265069454667556464 on Jan 12, 2015

Probably because of the menopause, I am worried about ringing in the ears for these past approximately two years. I decided to try this in reference to the review of everybody. The effect yet yet knows only two weeks because I do not use it. There is a one question. How many times should I use dripping ... this for once to in a direct mouth with three drops in 1st? If quantity of biggest use limit is fixed, please tell me. Because though I read the site of Chistopher's, I did not understand it. Though it is bitter, I expect it very much!

My b-friend's appreciated it so much!

Posted by AuntAgatha on Jun 17, 2014

I ordered this remedy for my boyfriend because he has some problems with his hearing. Now I have purchased the second one for him again. It reduces the noise in his ears and makes hearing much better. The bottle lasts for a very long time and it helps a lot despite its bitter taste.

They have diluted a previously great product

Posted by Reviewer2202369 on Jun 28, 2011

I've used this product before and it helped me alot. This bottle smeel much more of alcohol, and, sure enough, the old bottle reads 36-42% alcohol, and the new one reads 50% pure grain alcohol and distilled water. VERY alcoholic smelling! I am disappointed.

Not Worth It To Me

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Apr 21, 2011

I tried this a few times, actually had trouble remembering to take it consistently. It doesn't taste very good. What I did notice is that after using it and then not taking it again the next day, it seemed as though my ear ringing was louder/noisier than when not using it at all. It seemed as though it helped a little, but I'd say you'd have to take it all the time. So, it doesn't really fix anything permanently just covers up the problem temporarily. I would much prefer to 'fix' things than just treat the symptoms.

Amazing.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Mar 10, 2011

Research it. You'll be amazed at statements in its case histories.

This is an excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3292342 on Feb 24, 2011

I use it internally and in my ears. It helps with tinnitus, ear aches and ear infections.

i think it works

Posted by Reviewer1137755 on Dec 14, 2010

I am doing also homeopathy and acupuncture to get rid of tinnitus but I think when I take this drops (I would like to cure my tinnitus without drugs, but from time to time I also take this drops) I am certain the noise almost goes away.

Christophers Ear & Nerve formula 2 0z tincture

Posted by Reviewer3360327 on Oct 07, 2010

Excellant for ear issues and also helps with Tinnitus with other Nutritionals such as Clear products Tinnitus Suma G Nathan Certified Registered Holistic Nutritionist Certified Chinese Herbologist Holistic Health Journalist

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Sep 06, 2010

Improves hearing loss, great stuff. Thanks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »