Christopher Hawthorn Berry, the original Formula

Posted by Reviewer1715999 on Jan 24, 2009

Great stuff...my husband is taking this along with New Chapter Every Man II Organic Whole Food Multivitamin...He is doing remarkably well...it is helping to control his heart palpitation...it is alot less frequent than before...he is on Diovan, but hopefully he will be able to get off this medication in the near future...Thank you P.S. He loves the taste...

Hawthorn Berry Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1480179 on Dec 21, 2010

Will have to wait and see, but doesn't taste bad.

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2718685 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this syrup and use it everyday.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1887228 on Oct 07, 2011

Well, not sure if it's the placebo effect or what, but I was having some intense heart flutters about 3 weeks ago, decided to go to ER to rule out having a heart attack; ended up being what is called PVCs, was told it was totally normal (but it sure as heck don't feel normal). Had them for 3 days straight. On third day this arrived; I took 3 doses spaced a few hours apart; by next day my heart was pretty much back to normal with an occasional flutter. I continue to take it and feel good. :)

Take it daily.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 26, 2012

Great taste. Nutrients for the heart. Don't want a heart attack, so take this regularly. A bit of raw cayenne once in a while, too.

Natural Lowering

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Mar 02, 2014

This wonderful product created by the herbalist, Dr. Christopher, keeps my blood pressure normal. It just uses the time tested herb Hawthorne which nourishes the heart optimally. I highly recommend it.

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by 4821713626872871090 on Apr 12, 2014

I take this product as i have high cholesterol, and after researching this product i can see it has a lot of positives.

For heart condition

Posted by 5205758833389112609 on Apr 19, 2014

My mother has a weak heart and now has a pacemaker... The doctor subscribed pharmaceuticals that my mum would need to take (possibly for the rest of her life)... PLEASED TO SAY that the doctor has now said she no longer needs his previous recommended meds. He is very very very happy with her pulse and blood pressure. Her blood pressure in now around 140 over 70 and she is 70 years old... This is only 1 part of her regime but it is an important part.

The superhero

Posted by Reviewer1788029 on Mar 01, 2015

We have been buying this for some years now and incorporating it into our health regime. After 5yrs, my husband had not gone down with a flu, but we were slack with re-ordering our next bottles and he went about 3 weeks without his dose. He went down with the flu for the first time in 5yrs. Since making sure we always re-order in time he has sailed on past countless workmates who are in the grips of flu season and hasn't had more infections. Hawthorne is marvelous for overall health and well-being :) We love it!

Great

Posted by 5203881555634525705 on Oct 27, 2016

I have only been taking this formula for one week and I am feeling good results, less agitation more peaceful..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »