christopher's hawthorn berry heart syrup

Posted by Reviewer3051808 on Mar 24, 2011

great product, great service

Best Hawthorn formula!!

Posted by Reviewer3129672 on Mar 17, 2011

This is amazing product.You could notice its effects even 1 hour after taking it.Also,thank you for fast shipping and amazing service for İherb.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer2090144 on Jan 07, 2011

I thought this stuff was going to be magic after reading the reviews on it. It did not work as good as motherwort tincture for calming my heart rate down and for palpitations. Motherwort ticture by Herb pharm is the best. This stuff is a waste of money for me.

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup.

Posted by Reviewer2447185 on Jan 04, 2011

I recommended this to one of my clients, Vera Adams, who also ordered several bottles, and she tells me her blood pressure has dropped from a range of 160-170 to a normal range in the mid 90's. I also take the syrup on a regular basis and have stopped having occasional mild angina pains, and I no longer take a prescribed blood pressure medication.

Hawthorn Berry Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1480179 on Dec 21, 2010

Will have to wait and see, but doesn't taste bad.

Great product

Posted by Queenbee on Nov 23, 2010

Sweet to the taste. Good for the heart. Really helps.

Seems to help atrial fibrillation

Posted by Reviewer3109250 on Nov 04, 2010

This seems to help with atrial fibrillation. I also take a teaspoon of cod liver oil every day and 250 mg of magnesium for a fib.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1988326 on Oct 08, 2010

calms my heart. Tasty also.

Elixer of Yumminess

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Sep 15, 2010

If it weren't actually good for you, you could drink this is an aperitif. Gave it to my dad for his heart condition but it tasted so good wish I had one for myself. Being in meno, it certainly would make a gentle comfort for thos lousy days and bad nerves we go through. I dunno how effective this product is but its the sort of thing you would expect those in the 1800's to find in a suitcase with a traveling salesman. Note the alchohol content and keep away from children and those addicted to alchohol.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer3140136 on Aug 27, 2010

This is different than our usual Hawthorn Berry that we are used to taking. Its much sweeter, so we will probably return to our previous brand with less sugar in it...maybe...the price of this was fantastic :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »