Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Calcium Formula, 425 mg Each, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

unique

Posted by lauraandrews on Apr 14, 2012

Not sure what to say about this, have not used for a long time, but I love that it's an alternative to other calcium products which are not always well absorbed or utilized by the body. I graduated from the Family Herbalist program through the School of Natural Healing that teaches all about Dr. Christopher's formulas and I feel that these are products I can trust. When I was looking for things that could help my son heal from his many back surgeries I knew this would be a good choice. There's a lot of capsules to take and that's one thing he doesn't like.

Original Formula, Herbal Calcium Formula, review

Posted by Reviewer1252962 on Aug 02, 2008

I've been taking this regularly and although I can't really feel a difference I know it's working to my advantage.