New To iHerb?

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Eyebright Formula, 475 mg Each, 100 Veggie Caps

Helps With Difficulty Seeing in Dim Light

Posted by Reviewer1863816 on Feb 08, 2011

I started taking this a few years ago because I had been having quite a problem with seeing very clearly in dim light, such as in winter or in the evenings. No eye doctor was able to help with any kind of prescription. They couldn't even diagnose my problem! I thought it couldn't hurt, anyway. I have been taking the capsules mostly in the autumn, winter, and spring, when lighting conditions aren't so good, and I don't have that trouble anymore. I do notice that if I don't take them, after awhile I have trouble again, so I just take them regularly so I never have the problem. I also really recommend the tincture, diluted and dropped in the eyes, as it has kept two of my children from having to wear glasses when their eyesight began deteriorating. We started using the drops and their vision corrected itself. Wonderful stuff!

Dr C. a pioneer!

Posted by Reviewer2802933 on Feb 15, 2011

Good eye-dea!

Good Quality - Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer1868017 on Apr 21, 2011

was recommended this product at a class I took with a well-known Maui herbalist.