Best Parasite Product Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1152279 on Aug 16, 2011

I've tried just about every parasite product available and most contain cloves which just eats up my stomach and makes me feel like I have an ulcer. But this product doesn't contain the cloves and yet it contains other powerful herbs that kill parasites. There are many herbs that kill parasites and this product has worked for me better than some others without the gastritis side effects. Thank you for this wonderful product!

Works Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 03, 2011

This is so easy to do and works. After taking only 3 spoons of the syrup {day 2} my husband passed several tape worms. What a shock, but it obviously works. After taking the syrup for 3 days and the capsules for 1 day I had indigestion all afternoon and evening, otherwise no other problems. I went to taking just 1 capsule instead of 2 for the next 2 times and had no indigestion or problems. My husband could take 2 capsules with no problems. We are very pleased with the simplicity of this and how well it works. Obviously you can't see most parasites so you don't know how many it actually kills, but if it killed the tape worms we can assume it got plenty of other things.

Good Cleanse

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

I didn't see any parasites, but this was a good cleanse nonetheless. It is a brown liquid that smells herbal and tastes strong and sweet. The taste isn't bad and grows on you over time, but it's definitely good to have a glass of water to chase it down. Sometimes it gave me a little heartburn. As another reviewer mentioned, there is something strangely addictive about it. I felt myself craving it each day, but for no identifiable reason. After you take it, it makes you feel a little hot in the forehead, almost mildly feverish, but that goes away after several minutes. I felt very clear-headed throughout this cleanse, as something about the formula lifted the fogginess from my thought processing. I don't recommend taking the Quick Colon Capsules which are recommended in the instructions because they didn't work very well for me. They contain senna and many people say that senna is not such a good thing because your bowels become dependent on it. Try agar agar instead. Not sure if this formula removed any parasites, but it did give me the benefits of a cleanse. I felt cleaner and clearer both during and after the process was over.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I take this while taking my colon detox. The taste is quite acceptable and it smells strong too. It is also nice that the herbs are either wildcrafted or organic. I don’t have a problem with worms or parasites (i hope so) so it is not possible to know if it works. Pricewise, it is inexpensive and it is not sometimes that you will use daily or often. Check out my page for more reviews!

Both my husband and I tried this and it worked well!

Posted by Reviewer2628715 on Apr 25, 2009

Okay, honestly the products does not taste good at all. but maybe thereis something to the old ways, "If it taste bad it worls good!" My husband and I both took this morning and night (per instructions)with a single Quick Colon Cleans capsule and on the third day we took two Quick Cleanse (also per instructions). You could "feel" the difference. Wow! Expect some bloating, we both had a problem with that. I'km not sure if it was from the syrup or the Quick Cleanse. The product is very economical for it's type. I found this when shopping for a "list" of products which would have cost me about $125 to purchase separately. Then I would have had to process them. This has everything in it! It's already done for just a few dollars. It's definitely a good buy. I gave it 5 stars because it does what it says and is so fairly priced.

Herbal Parasite Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2833996 on Dec 16, 2009

I was not sure if I had parasites or not but I did have bloating, which went away when I used this product. It was recommended by Dr. Junger who came up with the Clean program. And bloating is one of the symptoms that occur when you have parasites.

I do believe this helps clear my intestine of any nasty stuff

Posted by emanuela on Aug 01, 2012

It seems to reduce intestinal discomfort and increase my energy levels. I took it several times after a bad episode of "bad tummy" while travelling and to help get rid of H.Pylori (together with mastic gum, broccoli extract, daily cabbage salad, ginger, turmeric and oregano). Well, I don't have H.Pylori anymore and I didn't take triple therapy or any other antibiotic. I recommend a period cleanse with this product, at least autumn and spring.

Take a day off

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I have used three bottles of this. The first one I used here and there for a couple of days. The instructions are to take one teaspoon twice daily for 3 days. I always found that my kidneys would hurt. I was half way through a second bottle and decided to up the dose over easter when I had some time off work. I must have had alot of bugs(I have had intestinal issues for a long time) as I spent all day Friday in bed..I must have been having dieoff effects and took some charcoal..therefore I think it works but you need to really dose up and be ready for any reaction. I must say I did feel better after a few days (I finished the bottle taking 1 tablespoon at a time probably 5 times a day), I think it tastes fine and has no added sugar or other unnecessary additives.

works

Posted by 5286721026676364740 on Oct 31, 2012

I expelt pinworm out with this product! Thanks.

Goodbye unwelcomed guests!

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jun 09, 2012

This seems to do an excellent job of cleansing the digestive tract of bacterial imbalance, yeast growth and parasites. It drastically cuts down on any gas rumblings, loose stools, bloating, etc. The taste is pleasant. I started out using it twice a day. After a few days, I only needed it once a day. Sometimes, I skip days because it is not needed.