Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Thyroid Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1177866 on Jan 25, 2011

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

A very good formula!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Nov 28, 2009

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

What a difference

Posted by 5482837911228713395 on Jan 12, 2013

I can really tell a difference in my energy level taking these to kick my thyroid in gear. NO nervous shakes either just very aware of more endurance throughout the day and no drop in my energy level. alos waking up feeling refreshed and rested instead of starting the day off sluggish and tired already. Yes they sorta smell like herbs but the caplets are easy to swallow. I use juice or tea or something flavored to take them instead of just water and it works great.

This product works!

Posted by Reviewer2091123 on Feb 12, 2008

This product works for a friend of mine VERY well. She says that is it the only one she has found that works. She was diagnosed HYPERthyroid and as long as she takes this everyday she feels fine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »