New To iHerb?

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Tooth and Gum Powder, 2 oz

Natural toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3109710 on Apr 09, 2009

Impressive! I have tried other natural toothpaste but this product has helped so much with tightening the gums and thoroughly cleansing the teeth, Takes a bit getting use to the texture when brushing, but the results out weigh this. Will definitely continue to use this product.

Great for massaging your gums, but not for brushing

Posted by Reviewer2006180 on Aug 03, 2009

I tried using it as a toothpaste, but Dr. Christopher's books all say that he recommends massaging the power onto the gums and leave on overnight. So I stopped brushing my teeth with it, but massaging my gums seems to make my gums feel much better. I now use a herbal toothpaste made in India. After brushing, I massage gums with this power.

a little herby

Posted by Reviewer2281320 on May 15, 2008

Christopher's powder was a little dry, hard to spread around. The taste was okay (even for kids ages 2-13). Of all the tooth soaps and powders our family of eight has tried this was the least favorite for most of us (hubby liked it BEST!). My teeth and gums feel good afterwards but I notice a little brown stuck in my gums sometimes. It makes a mess on the counter and sink (not as easy for kids to rinse off). The ingredients are the best I've seen!!! We'll keep using it, rotating with the tooth soaps or Uncle Harry's tooth powder. Hubby still rotates with natural (glycerin!) toothpaste. Christopher's is a good powder if you don't like the taste of baking soda or salt.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1553677 on Jun 23, 2009

The best for tighten up the gums and polishing the teeth. I use it daily.

Tooth Paste Substitute:

Posted by Reviewer1078227 on Sep 07, 2009

I have decided to stay with the powder. It leaves my mouth feeling sweet and it tingles after each use.