ok

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 10, 2016

is nice, but for me the flavor is a bit strong and i sometimes get small mouth ulcers (not sure from this specifically).

Best for my needs

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Jan 14, 2016

I've had gum problems and tooth pain. Other "natural" toothpastes were too harsh with baking soda and clay which wore done the sensitivity of my teeth. This heeled gums and stopped pain. The first week I used it i could tell it was soothing. Love this. I will warn that these are herbs so these are green powders. Just be sure to rinse well. I have no problem with this powder and the benefit outweighs any inconvenience of grainy rinse.

Not gross as other stated

Posted by 5495128837870586350 on Dec 06, 2015

I would state it as a different texture. The aftertaste is really refreshing. If you brush you teeth correctly you don't even have to double brush as some has stated, and even is a good indicator to see if you brushed correctly or not. If you have ever used those tinting pills that sometimes dentist give for you to check your brushing habits this would be something like it. Of course, sometimes you brush in a hurry then have a non-flouride backup toothpaste or just brush with plain water, after this one.

Tooth cleaner without glycerin

Posted by 5031103078909579000 on Nov 18, 2015

I bought this product to help my cavities and chipped teeth get healed. I learned that glycerin coats surface of teeth thus makes them unable to absorb necessary minerals for healing, and this is it. I hear many people complain about its taste, and I would say for anyone who is familiar with oriental medicine, the taste wouldn't matter. It contains stevia in it so it's a bit sweet. The reason for 4 stars instead of five is because one of the core ingredients of this formula is missing which is comfrey root. I bought chopped and sifted comfrey root from Frontier Natural, powdered them and put back into the tooth powder. I put the powder between my lips and gums through the night according to its direction for emergency for a few days and it greatly relieved a sensitive spot on my gum. I tested by putting some salt on the spot and it is no longer as sensitive as it used to be. Recommend it for people who have sensitive gums. Will buy it again.

Very Disappointing - It Stains Teeth, Sink, Toothbrush

Posted by favs-of-lala on Nov 08, 2015

Sadly this tastes incredible and is very good at making teeth FEEL clean. However it stains everything - including my teeth! If it turns toothbrushes dark then it is turning teeth dark too. Like coffee stains.

One of our Favorite Teeth/Gum Care Products

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Always have this on hand. Works really well to combat any time of gum inflammation. Have even been able to convince my little kids to use it! A bit weird because it turns the color of green/brown mud but for the kids that can even be kind of fun!

So far so good

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

This did not stain my teeth, it did help with removing stains on my teeth. This did not stain my sink, it rinsed cleanly away down the drain with water. It did turn my toothbrush an olive drab color though. It seems like my gums are not getting inflamed anymore. Still need to use with more time to be sure.

Nice Addition

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

I make my own tooth cleaning powder with baking soda, diatomaceous earth and this powder.

A Great Natural Tooth Powder

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Feb 26, 2015

I bought 3 of these and have been using this powder for months now. I was hoping for some tooth remineralization but none so far. I've been drinking comfrey root tea and swishing with black walnut green hulls too. Although this tooth powder didn't help my teeth i like it and will continue using it. Love the taste and the fact that it is all natural and healthy.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Feb 17, 2015

nice taste leaves mouth fresh and teeth smooth and shiney