10% Off Orders Over $40!

Christopher's Original Formulas, Hot Cayenne Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Christopher's Original Formulas, Hot Cayenne Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - - - - Serious and funny review from real life

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 29, 2013

My daddy was first starting using it as a blood thinner supplement for stroke prevention, because of his high blood pressure problems, cholesterol, etc. It is very strong, my daddy mixes it with water. I am very glad that it is pretty long lasting and I don't need to buy it after 2 weeks of using again as with many other tinctures. Yes, cayenne is indeed father of all supplements, because it enhances properties of others and brings them to that part of human body, where it is needed. One can also try to use it on pets, just not a tincture, but small capsules. Everyone nowadays must have it and use it! UPDATED: and here the funny story begins... :)I have very funny almost buffoon mother-in-law. She is very sick person, beginning from cholesterol, high blood pressure, food-plant allergies, ulcers, etc. I and my man know that cayenne is life savior for her, but she refused to take it for a long time because of fears, lack of knowledge and mistrust. Yesterday she felt really bad, blood pressure was high, head exploding. She finally took full cup of water and added 1 drop of cayenne. She began to cry that she will be in need to be admitted to hospital now because of cayenne, that it will bring her allergies back, she began to search rashes all over her body, because cayenne was burning her lips, mouth, stomach. She began saying that her nails were too long and nasty, her hands, legs not clean for the hospitalization, etc. It was extremely tragicomedian thing:) And... few minutes later she measured her blood pressure again. Surprise surprise! It was like young person's from 170/110 to 123/79!!! She is very overweight. She became silly happy, said that her head is now clear, she feels good, etc. So, show must go on:) I think soon she will be going with it everywhere and even will be caressing the bottle all time:) Maybe even will be sleeping with it under the pillow:) And I think she will torment me from now long long years, because she will be living 100 years now not dying :)

great product

Posted by Reviewer2136031 on Jan 15, 2009

I was originally using dr. Schultz cayyane extract and found this product to be almost the same quality at 75 % less cost. i take a full dropper when i have episodes were my body starts to shut, can barely walk or talk and it brings me out to were i can function again. or when i have severe fatigue from fibromyalgia. Cayenne is awesome and really gets the blood flowing to your muscles again.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1540711 on Feb 09, 2008

I love this hot cayenne! I am hypothyroid and was generally cold all the time with low body temps. I take 15 drops of this extract in a little juice 3 or 4 times a day on an empty stomach and also take cayenne pills with food. I now have normal temps and I'm not cold all the time. I highly recommend!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Apr 01, 2009

Christopher's Original Formula, Hot Cayenne is a wonderful first aid, something you definitely want to have in your first aid kit. I had a life threatening fall form an inverted position, head first onto a polished stone floor, and went into shock. I had my daughter wrap me in comforter and administer 5 dropperfulls of a stronger tincture (250,000hu) every 15 minutes for an hour until the cold and shaking stopped. Christopher's tincture is only 40,000hu) so you'd probably need to use the whole bottle, Still, something you definitely want handy for shock, heart attack, or stroke.

Christopher's Hot Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on Mar 04, 2012

We are very Satisfied. Whenever my wife gets angina pain she puts a couple of drops under her tongue and the pain disappears immediately. Thanks.